Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hokay~) Ryo: Ryo smiled to himself, watching them. The older seemed nice and normal enough...but the younger seemed unsocial and somewhat odd (the older was sitting quietly and the younger was circling the room). Hopefully, both of them would settle in--eventually. "You're...you'll be okay to be by yourselves, right?" he asked quietly. "So you can get your rest.... Well.... Goodnight." He shut the door, going back to the others. "They're in bed." Mag: When she had a good enough picture of the room, Mag found the bed and sat down on the edge, not speaking until she was sure he had left. "Whose clothes?" she asked, pulling at the garment she was wearing. They certainly weren't theirs, and not their parents. Maybe one of those boys' or the woman's? The smell was unfamiliar.... It wasn't anything like--like her mother's, and she didn't want something so foreign touching her skin. Nothing in this place was familiar, save for her sister and the thin chain with a small pendant around her neck. She needed something of her mother.... She had taken it off her mutilated corpse. Thinking about it, she realized she must have been extremely desperate to go as far as to touch the body.... The memory of cold, dead flesh on her fingertips tore at her heart. That hadn't been the way her mother felt when she touched her and held her. Her skin hadn't been slick with blood and her hair a knotted mess. That wasn't her at all. But that memory just kept coming back. Mag sat completely still, red mouth slightly open and eyes wide, chin tilted down, clutching the necklace, breathing heavily. She's...dead.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith: Faith could tell what Mag was thinking. She quickly told her sister,"Mag, don't think of it. Please! Everytime you do, I end up rewatching them die again.." She pulled her sister onto the bed with her and made her lay down. Later, Faith had a nightmare. She was dreaming of vampires drinking her parents blood and coming closer to her. She started screaming to get out of night mare and waving her arms like she was trying to get out of her dream. Dylan and Lily: Lily was in the kitchen making soda, while she and Dylan waited for Ryo. As soon he was back downstairs, they heard screaming. Dylan jumped and he asked, "Who is that?"

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo glanced at them and hurried upstairs to see what was wrong, then motioned to the other two. "Faith...Faith! You need to wake up." He shook her slightly. She was trembling, her sister was dead still, maybe not breathing.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith: Faith woke up crying and shaking. She hugged Ryo. She wasn't making much sense, saying different things. What was understandable was, "Mom...Dad.....Vampires...Blood" She was still shaking though.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo wasn't sure what to say. "Vampires? What are you...talking about? There are no such thing as vampires," he said, lying through his teeth. How did she even know that's what they were? He patted her back, almost awkwardly, trying to make her go back to sleep. Mag: Mag stayed quiet, pretending to be asleep, not even daring to breathe. She still wasn't sure how her parents had died.... Yes, she'd been there; yes, she heard screaming and shouting and something unhuman. But she hadn't dared ask Faith what had happened.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith said, "yeah, their are! No one will belive me! I saw them kill mom! She told me and Mag to get under her bed. They didn't see us but they were vampires! Why won't anyone belive me? I saw them kill her!" Faith was crying harder now.  Lily and Dylan out in the hall exchanged looks.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: ...Oh. "Look, maybe your eyes were just playing tricks on you. You're the only one who saw it, right? I know what you experienced was...was horrible, so maybe your head was a little.... Just go to sleep and things will be clearer in the morning, all right?" Mag: Stop.... This is too much... Don't talk about it.... Please stop. She made a very slight movement so that her fingers wrapped around the diamond-shaped little pendant. It was so comforting and yet so painful at the same time.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith burst into tears, asking, "Then, what other thing has blood dripping from its mouth? I KNOW what I saw! Nobody ever believes me!"  Dylan hated thinking of what she saw. He had seen where some vampires went crazy and what happened. It freaked even him out.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: It hurt him to think of what could have happened.... It must have been a human turned vampire that had been driven to insanity.... He shuddered slightly, moving his hand slightly to comb through her hair. What am I doing....? "I don't know...perhaps a madman. Let's not go into the adult world now," he murmured. Mag: With her free hand, she reached for Faith, awake, but keeping her eyes shut. She found the corner of her shirt and tugged softly on it, looking up at her, worried.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith: She nods exhaussted. She flops back on the bed again and falls asleep hugging Mag. Dylan and Lily: They pull Ryo from the room and ask at the same time, "What are we supposed to tell her?"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Do You Explain Scars

The Million Pages Thread

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos