Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Mag squeezed her eyes shut, clutching onto her sister still. Ryo: Ryo sat down with his head in his hand. "I don't know.... Let's just go to sleep. Tomorrow we can worry about school and kids and vampires."

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith nodds, to tired to say anything. Lily and Dylan pull him back into the hall. Dylan asks, "Dude, what are we supposed to tell her? I'm pretty sure, oh, vampires killed em yep thats right! Okay, I'm extragating, I know! Still!" Lily had given him a look that shut up!

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Mag stayed quiet, listening to the quiet voices and footsteps downstairs. She just...wanted it to all be over. She didn't want to live in a world without her mother. Ryo: Ryo sighed and flopped down on the couch. "Conversation ends now," he muttered. (Time skip to morning?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Sure!) Faith: Faith wakes up to Lily yelling for them to get up. She wonders where she is until she remembers. She wakes up Mag and they go downstairs.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Mag rubbed her eyes, stumbling down the stairs a little. "Stop yelling," she whispered, kind of talking to herself. She hadn't even wanting to get up. She didn't feel motivated.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith: Faith nearly stumbles down the stairs, yawning. Dylan: Dylan's trying to make breakfast. He gets fed up and yells, "Can someone please do this? I can NOT cook!" He's about to throw everything against the wall, when Lily and Ryo come in. He pleads, "Please do this! I can't cook!" Lily: Lily looks at Dylan trying not to laugh. She says, "It's toast and eggs. It's easy! Bet ya, Ryo could do it!" For a normally happy guy, Dylan looks downright murderous.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Mag sighed quietly. They couldn't even make breakfast here.... She wanted to go home so badly. Going to the kitchen, walking gingerly, she took the slices of bread, put it in the toaster, lturned the dial until she figured it was about right, and listened for the toast to pop up. When it finally did, she looked in Dylan's general direction as if he were an idiot, and took a piece for Faith and herself, then walked to the living room and sat on the couch when her cane bumped against it, her feet dangling.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Dylan: He glared at Lily and at Ryo, too. They were laughing at him. He hissed at them to say, "Don't press it!" He went into the living room and said, "Hi ya! Apparently, I can't cook. Luckily, I won't ned to. So, you both are going to school today. Are you excited? It's probably going to be a little different than you're used too, but I'll bet you'll like it! I'll be right back. I gotta check out something with Lily and Ryo." He went back into the kitchen and stood there glaring at them. Lily: Lily couldn't stop laughing. When Dylan returned to the kitchen she said, "Sorry, but you can't even make toast!" All her laughing got was a hissing in her direction. Faith: Faith swung her feet back and forth wondering what they should do. She decided to just sit there until told otherwise.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo laughed. "That's pathetic...." Mag: Mag sat, looking down at her lap. They were already pushing her into this life, and she had just gotten here last night.... She was sitting in a house and going to a school that wasn't hers. She choked back a sob, then finally just lost it and broke down. The toast tasted terrible in her mouth now.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Kitchen: Dylan said, slyly, "What's more pathetic? I can't cook or you can't drive a car?" Dylan hopped out the way where Ryo was trying to kick him. It hit Lily instead. Lily cried, "Hey! That hurt! Fight with each other OUTside!" Living Room: Faith saw her sister was crying. She didn't know what to do, so she just hugged her. She missed her parents terribly but she felt numb inside. She couldn't cry or anything. She just hugged her sister.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

in which age would u marry?

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

Rate the band above you

We the Kidz

latest videos