Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She still traced the blade of grass. "Well...she said that we can't see love, but we need it like flowers need rain, we need it to grow, and even though I can't see rain...it's there, like love. You know?" she said hesitantly.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily said, "She seems to have been very smart."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"She taught me how to spell. And write, kind of. Not really. But she tried." Mag shrugged.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily smiled and hugged her. She said, "I bet you were great though. Happy birthday anyway."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag smiled slightly, murmuring, "Thanks," but couldn't help but think that now they--Lily, Dylan, maybe Ryo--would have to be the ones to teach her things now. The teacher at her school wasn't doing too good a job of it. She sneezed quietly, then said, "We should go in now. It's cold, and the rain's going to get bad."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily exclaimed, "Oh! I'm sorry, sweetheart." She picked her up and walked through the kitchen. She suddenly saw Dylan snoring on the floor. She snickered quietly, "Dylan passed out on the floor."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag laughed quietly, then asked, "Could you...could you maybe...?" Her face turned slightly red. "Help me wash my hair? I can't really do it yet," she murmured, tugging loosely at a long, wispy black curl.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily smiled and said, "No problem."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She gave a quick smile. A hot bath sounded good right now~ "Thanks."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily carried her upstairs.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Neymar is a communist

Kidzworld Radio is Here

HAPPY NEW MONTH

HAPPY NEW MONTH

im a geog. student and i need some help

LE DRINK AND FOOD CREATIONS

latest videos