Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(When did that happen...?) Ryo: Ryo sat on one of the kitchen chairs and shrugged. "I dunno. What should we do with the kids? School starts in, like...." Mag: Mag swallowed hard, but it didn't help at all. She kept the necklace tucked in her clothes, but now she reached for it, head tilted down, hair falling in her face. It was selfish of her, but she just didn't want to...

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(What? Sorry if I added stuff!) Dylan: Dylan said teasingly, "I say...Ask Lily! She's the only one who actually knows kids! By the way, she may be the only one that could get two kids ready in 15 minutes!" Dylan had looked at his watch and pointed to Lily. Lily: Lily rolled her eyes. She told them both,"Maybe, we should just let them stay here today. I mean, do they even has clothes?" Faith: Faith almost begged, "Mag, please don't cry! It's okay! Please don't cry!"

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo thought. "I dunno if school would be a good distraction or if it would just be too hard on them. And, Lily, we'll have to get the clothes too." Mag: "I want to go home." That was the first real sentence Mag said since being there. She wiped her eyes hard and stood up to leave, but just fell on the floor again. She wasn't stupid, she knew these people nor her sister could take care of her here.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Dylan: "Maybe we should wait before they go." Dylan said. Dylan glanced at his friends. Faith: Faith tried to reason with Mag, "But, Mag, we can't go anywhere else! What do you want to do?"

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo shrugged. "Shouldn't we see what they think?" Mag: Mag sniffled and rubbed at her nose. "Not...not here. Somewhere.... Back home."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Dylan: Dylan said, "Yeah.....Ryo, you do it! They seem to like you better." Faith: Faith said, "Mag, we have to stay here. We have no where else to go!"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: "Maybe because you never talk to them and you can't make toast?" Ryo suggested innocently. "You know, if you keep sending me, they're going to get mixed messages...." Mag: Mag managed to take one look at her sister and stand up. She went to the door and fumbled with. the lock, then pushed it open. They can't make me stay.... They...can't make me.... She rubbed roughly at her eyes.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith: Panic sets in as Faith realizes her sisters i trying to leave. She calls loudly, "Mag!" Dylan: Dylan rolled his eyes and says, "So I can't make toast! Whatever! I can't cook! What was that?" Dylan had heard Faith calling after Mag. He just wasn't sure what was it. He said, "Come on!"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Mag managed to make it to the front lawn, pushing the door shut in an attempt to keep Faith away. She ignored the fact that she didn't even know where she was or where home was. It didn't matter, she just wanted out.... They didn't seem to care about her as much. They seemed to talk to Faith more, while they didn't pay much attention to her. Not that she cared if they payed any attention, she told herself. I'm getting out of.... Or maybe not. She was prostrate on the grass, not wanting to move. Of course...that leg that hurt. Faith had washed it in the shower, but it still pained her. She shrieked into the ground, frustrated, angry, defeated, and...sad. deep down, that's all it was.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: "Now what's going on over there...?" Ryo muttered, following Lily and Dylan. He glanced around the room, feeling as if he were doing a "what's missing from his picture?" puzzle. "What is it?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Skittles or Nutella

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Skittles or Nutella

Watcha Watching (2014)

latest videos