Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith had run outside and was sitting with her sister saying, "Mag, please calm down. Come on! Mag, are you okay? Mag, whats wrong?" Lily answered, saying, "Mag apparently was trying to run off and Faith is trying to get her to come back here." Dylan simply pointed at the girls.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Everything's wrong.... No one even likes me here.... No one even.... She didn't budge or speak, until finally she whispered, "I...want to go home. With Mom." Wherever she was now. Ryo: Ryo looked at Dylan, already beyond the point that he was annoying him. He looked at him, somewhat sadly. "You really don't care...do you?" he said quietly, then went over to the sisters.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith started crying and told Mag, "Don't leave me! You're all I have! Please..." Dylan go upset with himself and left out the back door and thought to myself, "What do I think I'm doing? These kids have been through a lot and I'm acting like a jerk..."

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: That struck hard. Then that means...if I'm all she has, then she's all I have. And without her sister, that meant she was pretty much doomed. After a while, she said softly, "Then...I'll live here. I'll eat their food, and sleep here, and wear their clothes, and go to their school.... I'll do whatever it is they're wanting us to do. Just please don't leave." After that she refused to talk. Ryo: Ryo knelt down by them without a word, not sure what to do. Finally he offered his hand to Faith, figuring Mag would just come if she wanted.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith shook her head and helped her sister up. She steered her towrds the house and they plopped back on the couch. She asked her sister, "Whats wrong with your leg?"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Mag gave a small shrug, pulling up whosever shirt she had been wearing to show Faith her knee. She didn't even know what had happened that night.... No.... She had fallen, and it felt as if something had pierced almost through it. Faith was acting like their mother now.... She couldn't be as good as their mother, but from this point on, Mag would have to start thinking of her sister as a mother. Ryo: Ryo glanced at the two of them, occasionally looking around for Dylan and Lily. He didn't really know much of anything about kids or injuries.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Whats her injury?) Lily appeared next to Ryo watching them. Faith looked at her sister's knee and left the room for a minute. She appeared with achol and some paper towels. She warned her sister, "This may sting for a minute." she wiped it clean and looked at it. She tickled her sister saying, "Smile, Smile, Smi-ile!"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Mag startled slightly and pulled away. She hadn't been expecting it, so it really just freaked her out instead of making her laugh. She looked to Faith gratefully and lain down on a pillow. The house felt empty. Ryo: Ryo got up after watching them for a while to make sure they were doing okay, then went to find Dylan. "Party pooper," he muttered sarcastically, looking ahead of them.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nah, you got it.)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Dylan had headed to the park and was sitting on a bench holding his head in his hands. He saw Ryo and he got up and walked off, hoping to turn invisible. Faith smiled and asked Mag, "Do you feel any better? D o you need to go to a doctor?"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos