Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo sighed and sat down on the bench after Dylan had left. "Oh, grow up," he said, although no one was there to hear it anyway. Mag: Mag shook her head. "No doctor. What...do we do now?"

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Dylan came back and said, "Okay, I need to grow up, got that. Anything else to add?" He sat on the bench next to Ryo. Faith screwed up her face, thinking. She finally said, "I think I know what happened. Somehow the window broke and you must have got some glass in your knee. Not sure what to do...." She looked around but that didn't help.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo looked up, a little surprised at Dylan but not really. "You tried cooking, that would have been better without the hissy fit.... You could be a little more caring." Mag: Mag shrugged again, trying not to remember what happened but doing so anyway. So it was a window.... "It doesn't matter. I'm fine." But the silence was a bit unnerving.... It wasn't peaceful silence, it was dead silence.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Dylan put his head in his hands and replied, "OK! I'm not good with that type of stuff. I don't a thing of what I'm doing. I just make everything worse! After I talked to Mag, she tried leaving. What am I supposed to do? I have absoulotley no clue what I'm doing. They like you and Lily. I don't think they like me at all. What am I supposed to do?"  Faith tried to gently get out the glass but couldn't. She couldn't find Lily so she said, "Don't worry. We just need to get it out of your knee. Sit there and don't move a lot!"

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo almost laughed. "As I recall, you didn't talk to them. Mag just made her own toast, she might have just been impatient and hungry. Just remember that they've lost everything in just one night. We can't expect them to immediately like us and warm up to us. And don't think everything's your fault." Mag: Mag squirmed slightly, wincing when Faith got too deep, but nodded anyway and tried to be as still as a statue. It was uncomfortable, but she tried to stick with it. "Can you...tell me a story, or read to me, or something, please?" she asked quietly. "It's too quiet...."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Dylan: Dylan nodded, hating to admit he was right, said, "I hate it when you're right....." Lily showed up panting said, "I've been looking for you guys! Geez! Come on! Ya'll are gonna stay here all day?" Faith: Faith said, "Okay. Heres Cinderella."

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo stared at her, silent. "...You left the kids home alone?" He laughed quietly, exasperated, with his head in his hand. "Well, that's not very good parenting...." Mag: Mag looked up at her expectantly, waiting. "Is it a book, or are you telling me?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Lily snaps at him, "Well, Faith is a better parent than ANY of us! I didn't see you staying there. Anyway, Faith needed help getting glass out og Mag's leg." She pulls them both back. Faith tells her, "It's in a book but I'm not using the book. Once upon a time,..."

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo raised his hands defensively. "I went to get him. I thought you were with the kids." He stood up and followed her, muttering, "Glass in her knee? Now where did she even get...? That one must be the more difficult of them." Which meant they'd have to keep a closer eye on that one. The other one was...cute, and nice. More responsible. Mag: It was more fun with the book, sometimes. Her mother used to let her hold the book and turn the pages, or let her read it herself if it was in Braille.... "But telling a story is good too," she mumbled sleepily, mostly to herself.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Lily said frowning, "I think Faith mentioned something about when their mom was killed, a window was broken and it got into Mag's knee. She's really sweet. Both of them are. Come on already!" She started dragging the boys back to the house. She said, "When we get there, watch them for a minute." Faith finished the story and stroked her sister's hair from her face.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

latest videos