Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: "Sweet, but she hates our guts...." But he nodded and agreed, going with Dylan back to the house. Mag: She looked up at her and leaned her head against her chest. She still wasn't all that happy about anything, but she at least agreed to stay.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Lily rolls her eyes at them as they get to the house. She stops them from going in for a moment as they watch the girls. Faith asks to Mag, "What do you think of Lily, Ryo, and Dylan?

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo looked at them questioningly, but agreed and kept quiet, watching them. Mag looked up, somewhat suspiciously. "Why?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Lily and Dylan looked cruious and mystiefied but kept watching. Faith answered, "Just curious.......I know they're hiding something. They just won't tell! It annoys me but what do you think of them?"

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo glanced at the two others. Hiding something...? Mag: Mag shrugged and stared ahead. "I don't know. They're strangers, they have secrets. I don't know if they really want us here."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Lily, Dylan, and Ryo exchange glances. Faith says, "I think they're nice but I guess ya, I'm not sure why they even picked us up? I mean, are they paid to or something? I don't know...Anyone is your leg feeling any better?"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag shrugged. "I won't touch it," she mumbled as an answer, leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey, this SunshineBeauty! Account messed up!) Faith smiled and said, "Good idea. Let's wait awhile. Wanna hear a song?" Lily smiles sheepishly at the guys and says, "Okay, I didn't know they knew we were hiding something...."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ahkay~) Mag nodded slightly. "Please." By now Ryo had his head in his hands. "I knew they were too smart...."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith starts singing softly, Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. Lily is pacing now. Dylan asks, "What are we going to do? They are too smart...."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos