Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Superstare and Crazehgurl12's ~PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
~Character Form~ Name: Keegan Adams Age: 19 Appearance: He has snake bites and a skull tatoo on his upper back. Personality: Dark, mysterious, romantic, quiet, witty Short Bio: He had lived in a small trailer all his life, the smell of alcohol strong in his memory. Mixed with blood. His father had been abusive to him, his mother, and his younger brother, Samuel, every day. All he had ever wanted in his life for his mother to tell him she loved him. But it never happened, when he eventually moved out, taking his 13 year old brother with him. Weopons: A belt of two daggers, one pistol, and pepper spray. Other: UNKNOWN

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Celina Carter Age: 19 Appearance: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Personality: sweet sometimes,chill,loves to have fun, and is kind. She is not quick to open up and is unique and creative. Dies have short attention span. Short Bio: she used to live with her mom and dad and baby isister Emma. Ever scince her dad was killed, she lives with only her mom and sister. She has had trust issues around other poeple and does not like lots of people. Weapns: a knife Other: has a tattoo of a heart on her left arm

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Shall we start?))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yeah . Can you start please?))

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yuppedy Yup!)) Keegan walked down the dark streets, the tall glowing bulbs of the streetlights casting stretching shadows across the sidewalk. Keegan lifted his dark blue eyes to the night sky, scanning the starless ocean of black until his eyes rested on the moon. The small specs of silver in his eyes glittered in the whit glow. He looked down again, his bangs casting a shadow over his dark eyes as he continued to walk, his hands shoved carelessly into his pockets. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I had been sitting in the nearby park, close to my house. I wanted to sit outside because i feel more comfortable sitting here. I heeld my knees to my chest and gazed around the park. It was about 9:00 and the moon was bright in this dark sky. My glossy gray eyes scanning the moon which matched my eyes perfectly and I just sighed lightly. Everything around me was dark, i could barely see the outline of the playground material.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Keegan continued walking down the sidewalk, his outline merely looking like a soft shadow as the dim street light shone upon him. He walked off of the sidewalk and crossed the street to a small park. He figured no one would be out at this time, since there was a slight chill in the air and you could barely see your way around. But Keegan could. He had spent most of his life in the dark. Especially since he left. His brother was at home, watching TV. Keegan's breathe swirled like a cloud out of his mouth into open air as he walked through the damp grass of the park.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- My mother had gone out of town for buisness and i had to tae care of my sister. She was fast asleep and I blew my breath out into the chilling air. I could clearly see my frame in the lake by the park. I had generated heat from myself and I just gazed into space. I had a very short attention span and it showed.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Keegan stopped abruptly as his eyes fell on the outline of a girl on a bench, next to a lake. Clouds of breath came from the outline. Keegan's dark blue eyes stared at the outline, his feet seemed frozen in place.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I had hugged my sweater to me a bit more and just gazed anywhere. I had looked up and noticed a tall shadow near the bench that i was sitting on. My gray glossy eyes following the shadowing frame and saw a guy standing there . The moon glimmered off my eyes, making them seem a white sparkling color. I stayed frozen.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Slap The Keyboard :p

I want new friends

latest videos