Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Black water and ifinishbooks

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"What? No Internet  to check ########?# Cassidy teased. She smirked and grabbed his hand and shot through the exit. She stood there astounded at the view. They were on the beach and about 20  yards was a gigantic , thick rain forest. "Woah," she said.

Daniel smiled that she was also embarresed. He smoothed her chin and turned her face softly towards him. He smiled. "As long as your here I'm happy." He said, hoping not to sound like a stalker. He crept his hand into hers hoping she would accept what he was saying.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon laughed."Wow!"he gasped. He looked at her. He then pulled her further out., He looked at the water. This was going to be intresting. He couldn't believe they landed..well crashed on a beach. Who would have guessed?

Sophia took his hand and smiled at him. That is when she really looked around."We need to see who is alive,who is hurt and how bad. I don't think any doctors are on here so we'll have to help. I've helping in Hosp. since I was 13 and I help with the Red Cross. So I should be able to help some."

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel nodded. He lugged a few bodies to the far side of the plane. Indicating that those are the hurt ones. There were very few who have been severely hurt. Most of them just had scratches and bruises. He slumped back in a random seat, carrying bodies who weren't nessasarily light was tiring. He smiled exhaustedly,

Cassidy saw a tree with hughnormus bananas someone had ever seen. She climbed it gathering them and tossing them to Brandon. "We might be here a while," she said gathering th rest and putting them in her hoodie. Which she had tooken off because it was hot.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia grabbed the first aid kit and started cleaning wounds."Anyone who isn't hurt..get off the plane." She then then did anything she could to help. As she worked she waited for people to get off the plane. She worked on anything she could. One guy had a broken leg with a huge cut along the side.

Brandon caught the fruit. He then put them in his shirt which he had taken off. It was very hot. He did what he could. He looked up at the sky. It was sooo hot.

please join

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
A bunch load of people dragged their bodies to the outside heat. Some still remained knocked out. Daniel sighed, this was going to take lots of work. He took off his shirt reveling a six pack. He began  to help next to Sophia. He smiled, 

Cassidy gazed at Brandon, he had ABS, Cassidy didnt remember how long she had stared at him but when he looked back down she turned away blushing. She had no idea what to do. "Want to make camp?"  She asked him clearly dazed by his abs.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon smiled at her."Yea, There is no telling how long we will be out here." He looked around to see what wouled be the best place. He stretched. Brandon then sighed. He then said" Ok,sooo how are we going to start this?"

Sophia ran her hands through her hair. She looked at all the people. She looked over at Daniel. She saw his abs. It took everything she had not to stare. She looked away. "Um,..If we don't work on this man's leg he'll get an infection. We need something to starlezie it. And we need something to cover it. I know they have a needle and thread in the first aid kit. And I can do stitches."

please join

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel raised an eyebrow, "English?" He asked mockingly. He had only understood the first aid kit part but everything else were really long words. He sighed and layed down on some seats, he was really hot, the heat was unbearable.

"Shelter?" Cassidy questioned. It was taking real effort not to look at the guys ripped muscles. She looked at the ground again and back up she stared into his eyes for a moment, then looked away. She had no idea how she was going to survive this,

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia didn't hear him at first.She was way to busy starring at those abs.She blinked but still didn't look away. After a sec she looked back down."Um."she said trying to clear her head.He was going to be the death of her. "A first aid kit,something to clean the wound,and sometihng like a shirt I can use to stop the bleeding until I can do stitches."

Brandon nodded."Yea,sounds good."He looked around for something to use.He saw a branch and decided to try and pull it.As he pulled on the branch his muscles flexed.He sighed in frustration .He fanned himself.He was soo hot.

please join

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel stared at her for a moment then went out the room. He came back with the supplies imcluding that shirt he had taken of a few minutes ago. He handed them to her carefully, trying not to hurt the man. He nodded ,

Cassidy was amazed by Brandon's muscles until she figured out that he was doing that ALL wrong. She grabbed a piece of metal from the plane and simply sawed off the tree. She put her hand on her hip and raised a brow. "Sometimes it takes brains, not brawns" she teased.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon looked down and shrugged."That's fine."He winked at her. He watched her work.He was surprised to see her take control.Most girs didn't do that.He checked her out some while she moved.He knew that was a little messed up but what do you expect?

Sophia took the supplies and worked with it. She managed to sew his wound close and wrapped it good.He would be in some pain for sure but they had stuff to give him.She sighed.She looked around.No one else had been really hurt.She took ### ### ##### ### leaving her in a fitted tank top. Her hair was out,She smiled as she looked around.

please join

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Smash your head into the keyboard

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Type your Username with your head

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos