Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{([WaterKitty and Koko`s Roleplay]})

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Here we gooo!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay~! Okay, so, we know the plot and such so, guess we just have to make forums. Here mine is: Name: Mist Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Mist is sweet and kind and pretty funny. She's fun-loving and cool and can get along with practicly everyone. She has a tragic past, but also seems to wear a smile on her face. She's secretive and untrusting to everybody. Reason for being here: When she was younger, she was abused as well as her little brother but nobody believed her. One day, her little brother was killed in a beating and that night she saw his ghost and he told her to avenge him so she killed her parents. People asumed she was crazy for seeing her brother's ghost and killing her parents so she was dumped here where she's lived ever since she was eleven years old. Other: N/A

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Crow Gender: Male Age: 17 Bio: Crow is a boy who was put in here when he was ten years old for being thought as the devil`s child his parents were dead when he was born and he was raised by an old couple but he ran away and was put here. He is an unstable person and won`t trust anyone and is unable to show emotion. Other: He has two personalities, don`t mess with him...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
So, since they're both in here since about the time they were ten-eleven, I'm assuming they know each other?

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

"waterkitty103" wrote:

So, since they're both in here since about the time they were ten-eleven, I'm assuming they know each other?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Nope they are at different ends of it but they will meet

Grief"

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, you wanna start?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Sure} Crow sat in his cell his neck,arms and legs chained to the wall he was laughing with a wicked smile on his face, the guards past it and banged on the bars yelling "Stop laughing you freak!" He sounded violent.

Grief"

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Mist was in her cell, her wrists and ankles chained up. She sniffled a little bit, today was the day her brother had been killed. She growled, darkly. She hated her parents. She lashed out violently, growling and scratching at the floors, picturing her parents. She still felt in her mind that they were alive and wouldn't rest until they were gone. 

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow laughed loudly it echoed off the walls through out the whole building so the guards took him out of the cage and pulled him by the chain around his neck, his neck looked bloody from the metal scrapping him. He quickly kicked the guards down and ran down the hall smiling his eyes hidden by his bangs.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos