Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{([WaterKitty and Koko`s Roleplay]})

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Mist looked up and saw Crow. She hissed at him and broke free from the chains, slamming into the door. She glared up at him then quickly caught herself and forced a sweet smile. She'd never seen him before. Who was he? He clearly belonged here. I don't...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow looked  at Mist and swung his leg at the bars, they snapped then he started running again as the chain was still around his neck the guards started running after him yelling "Get that dang Crow!" They said angrily. They took out guns aiming.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Bump}

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(I thought I responded! I'm sorry!) Mist's eyes widened and she smiled a devilish smile. She ran out of her cell, into the guards and slammed them all down. Then she chased after Crow, only to find a way out.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow chuckled with a wicked smile picking up mist quickly so she was not shot by any guards and swung up to another floor, and then started running again waiting for  her to catch up if she could.

Grief"

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Mist caught up to him with ease but didn't stop and stand there with him, she kept running with inhuman speed, a devilish smile on her face. Her eyes flared with a firey hatred. She would escape and kill. She kept running, seeing the door. She saw guards coming to catch her and Crow, who she could feel was right beside her. She ran head on into them, knocking many of them down and going to fast to be caught.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow smiled and looked at Mist as he hung upside down from a open window "Running like hell is on your side will get you killed...not like i`ll mind.." He laughed slightly all you could hear out side were wild cawing of crows. He slipped out the window and ran.

Grief"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump}

Grief"

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Mist watched Crow, eyes narrowed. Before he escaped her side of view, she caught a ride on his back. He didn't seem to mind though and he continued to run. She wondered if he had even noticed- she was extremly light. She held tightly as he ran.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow stopped near the forest as he heard all the birds chirping, he frowned and started walking calmly
his body stiff not noticing Mist as she clung to his back...

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nancy drew series

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

teens only

Nancy drew series

Nancy draggers series

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

latest videos