Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chaotic Love~ (Private!!)

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Power: Personality: Why are they here?: Bio (optional):

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassidy O'dair Age: 16 Gender: F Looks: My profile pic Power: Can control water .Personality:  Prankster, jokester, one to smirk, not very flirty, the kid who's always trouble. The one who is in detention.she can only express her feelings through music, other wise not so much. Why are they here?: people think she crazy becouse they think that she thinks  she can control water. Bio (optional): Her mom sent her here m but her dad knew the truth behind the whole thing. He was also a water bender. Name: Zayn Katering Age: 17 Gender:m Looks: Like the guy on my profile.  Power: Can read minds and used telekinises  Personality: Can be mysterious, dark, he is quiet and kept to himself.  Why are they here?: Same as Cassidy .Bio (optional): he chooses not to talk about. But I will tell you a bit. He was abused by his dad so his mom couldn't take it becouse she couldn't do anything or else she would also get abused. His mom secretly sent him here. Later they both died.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Name: Cassidy O'dairAge: 16Gender: FLooks: My profile picPower: Can control water.Personality:  Prankster, jokester, one to smirk, not very flirty, the kid who's always trouble. The one who is in detention.she can only express her feelings through music, other wise not so much.Why are they here?: people think she crazy becouse they think that she thinks  she can control water.Bio (optional): Her mom sent her here m but her dad knew the truth behind the whole thing. He was also a water bender. Name: Zayn KateringAge: 17Gender:m Looks: Like the guy on my profile. Power: Can read minds and used telekinises Personality: Can be mysterious, dark, he is quiet and kept to himself. Why are they here?: Same as Cassidy.Bio (optional): he chooses not to talk about. But I will yell you a bit. He was abused by his dad so his mom couldn't take it becouse she couldn't do anything or else she would also get abused. His mom secretly sent him here. Later they both died.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ky (He doesn't know his real name so he goes by Ky) Age: 18 Gender: Male Looks: Power: Can control fire (Complete oppisates with Cassidy) Personality: Ky is not one to complain or fight, but people see him as tough and mean. He doesn't talk much because he has nothing tosay and no one to say anything to. He is a smart-aleck and likes to mess around. He does bad things because he wants to be noticed. Why are they here?: He has anger issues and problems with his feelings. (Overeatcing.) And once he killed someone when he was angry. Bio (optional): Ky was abandoned at the age of five, he had lost his memory and forgot everything. He was raised in the orpahange, he still lives there. They had no trace of him so they gave him a name. Ky. But he was forced to go here. Name: Saudina 'Saudi' Graves Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks: Cassandra Alberta Power: Turns invisible on command. Personality: Saudi is quiet and super shy. But that is just just a mask. She is crazy and outgoing when you get to know her. She loves to laugh and is a real flirt. Why are they here?: People think she's dumb because she hs a memory disorder. She can't remember most things and has to be reminded alot. Bio (optional): Saudi has been alone and had no friends for a long time. She is an only child and her dad used to beat her. He was taken to jail for child abuse. She has had problems ever since.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Shall we start? If we do you may go first becouse I suck at first posts. Btw I'm doing this in 3rd.)

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright! I'll be doing it in first. It's easier for me. I might switch back and forth by accident. Big Grin) Saudi: "Mom, where am I going?" I asked as my mother shoved me into a cab. She just gave me a pitied look and put my sitcase in the trunk. "Saudi... You're going to a- Camp." "Camp?" "Mhmm.." "When am i coming home?" "... Soon." i sigh as the door is closed and the cab starts to drive away. I watch out of the window as my house faes away into the fog of midday. Ky: I dragged my bag behind me an started down the street. The warden at the orphanage had forced me to go to this... Place, to solve my problems. I sigh and stop at the bus stop, leaning against a pole and looking in the distance for the old city bus.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ill just do n first then. )Cassidy -I sigh as I slip onto the porch of 'my new home'. I've been here for 0.5 years and i still don't have any friends. I put on the hood of my hoodie and began to think if I'm going to stay like that forever. Well at times it was nice. At least nobody wanted to barrow money. Zayn- I smiled wickedly at the elder man who I just won at chess. I shrugged to say what are you going to do? It life I stood up and walked to the backyard. Which behind that was an orchird where I liked to think. I walked over there and slumped against a willow.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Saudi: The car stops at a building and I get out. The cab driver hands me my suicase after he got out and I slowly started to the doors. I walked through the double doors and up to the desk. "Name?" "Saudina Graves." "Here's you're cabin key." I take it and look at the slip of paper she was given, cabin number twelve. I start down the  narrow street, looking for cabin twelve. Ky: I get on the bus and sit in the back next to a young kid who looked as if he was homeless... I sigh and wait. An hour or so later the bus stops with a screech and I get out. I stare up ahead...This was going to be- interesting. I walk in and get my key, slowly walking to my cabin. One hunred forty five. How many people were here?!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy- I started walking yo the kitchen to get some hot chocolate, becouse it was cold outside but  when I was done paying fo it I bumped into a guy.(which was ky) "Hey- my favorite hoodie!" I said. Looking up at him. "Walk much?" I teased a bit. Although I was still mad. Zayn- I get up to go my cabin which was 14. I sighed then to see a pretty girl to go on the same elevator as me. I blushed-wait I blushe? This was probably the first time! Why am I excited? I'm never like this, at the moment I was about to throw up. Good thing the elevator went ding and I scurried to my room.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ky: "I'm sorry..." I say, offering a hand to help her up. His hair covered his eyes and he looked as if he just woke up. "Do you have any clue where cabin one forty five is?" I asked quietly. Saudi: I grab the handle of my suitcase and look up for a minute to see a guy look at me then hurry away. I sigh and walk out of the elevator and down the hall.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word