Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

-Helvetica- and Prppydawg294's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
KEYWORD: Private If you are not -Helvetica- or me then DO NOT POST! Okay? Okay. And I know that none of you out there is me. Just saying. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Creature: Bio: Other: Is this okay?

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Rivka Johnson
Creature: Elemental
Looks: She has straight white hair that is cut right under her each which is leveled. Her skin is abnormally white, though people don't really notice the difference as they sometimes confuse her as an Irish girl. Her eyes are the most captive about Rivka, though; her eyes are a very pale golden color with perhaps a warm, honey tinge. They will sparkle and catch the light. You almost couldn't call champagne-colored eyes "brown" since they're so pale. Besides that, she has a slim nose and full lips, along with an hourglass figure.

Name: Dominic Richards
Creature: Angel (An immortal spirit who serves both God and humanity. The word Angel comes from the Greek ‘angelos’ and the Latin ‘agelus’ meaning ###########. Angels have a role of delivering God’s message to the people of Earth. Angels feature heavily in both ancient Hebraic scriptures where they are known as Malakh and in the Qu’ran of Islam where they are known as Melek. The Angels of the Bible tend to be benevolent beings that aid people but some Angels such as Lucifer turned their back on God and cause destruction in the world. Generally Angels have magical powers and can cure diseases. Some malevolent Angels are blamed for causing plagues.)
Looks: Dominic has dark chocolate brown hair, normal toned skin, and electric blue eyes. He is rather tall at the height of 6'2, and has the bodybuild of a swimmer. He also has large white wings with a golden color at the end of each feather; he can hide these wings.
Other: Electric-blue eyes are a pale to medium bright-blue. They are a true-blue (no overtones from other colors in the spectrum) and are extremely bright, energetic, and striking

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Eleni Yvonne Emanuel
Personality: Silent. Eleni is very quiet, and more of a loner. Sometimes, people think that it would be easy to bully her. They soon learn their lesson.
Looks: Sarah Light brown hair
Creature: Shapeshifter
Biography: Eleni used to live with a family. She used to talk all the time. Then it happened. Her family was kiIIed in a mysterious accident, and she fled. They had wanted her to live with her cruel uncle, but she didn't allow it. She hid.
Other: N/A Name:

Donovan Adonis Faust
Personality: Donovan is protective of those he loves. He loves a challenge, and never backs down from anything. Very easy to anger.
Looks: dude with red hair
Creature: Vampire
Biography: Unknown.
Other: N/A

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Donovan crashed onto the hard brick wall and slid down, dazed. The guy that was attacking him walked forward with a knife in his hands, a smile on his face. "You deserve this." He whispered, bringing it close.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Rivka's air figure flew silently above the sky, until her sharp eyesight saw Donovan being attacked by someone. She instantly shot down and silently landed behind the man. "Hey!" She yelled, her figure becoming a thick white fog.  Using her element powers, she grabbed a row of large rocks and wrapped it around the man who had a knife in his hands, lifting him up in the air. 

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
The man screamed. Donovan smiled weakly and passed out. Eleni sat in a tree, watching the ground below her.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Rivka rolled her eyes and flung the man across multiple buildings, his body landing on the ground with a thump. She then lowered the rocks back into the forest, and transformed into her human figure. She was extremely pale and everything about her was white, except for her eyes which on occasions became an Amethyst color, yet were always white.  Her eyes landed on Donovan, simply staring at him. She walked towards him, and picked him up while using her earth element to make her stronger. * * * Dominic flew over the forest's tree tops, his white wings slowly flapping. His golden eyes caught sight of Eleni sitting on a tree.  

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Eleni's eyes moved quickly, watching everything. She leapt down from the tree and landed, quickly shifting into a wolf, using the better hearing and smell to her advantage.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Rivka used her time bending ability to walk right through it, appearing on the other side of the city, in front of her home.  She opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her with a gust of wind. Carefully, she laid Donovan in her bed.  * * *  Dominic saw the Eleni had transformed into a wolf. ​So, she's a shapeshifter or a werewolf, He thought as he curiously began to follow her from above.  

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Eleni listened to everything around her, stopping when she heard something above her. What's up there? She thought, looking up. She saw Dominic, and ran.

~Simon from The Yogscast

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Introducing Myself :D

latest videos