Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Witch and Witch hunter Koko and Noordinarygirl {[Private]}

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've lived everywhere, well, always," she muttered with a grin, then reached back to take Crow's wrist. "Funny how those are so dependent on their eyes," she murmured with a small laugh. "We can't have you taking forever or we'll never get there."

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow looked around "Sorry..I`m not good with knowing where I`m going in the dark" He said as she lend him along, he chuckled thinking She is an interesting one..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"You adapt," Mag offered with a shrug, although it couldn't be seen in the dark. "If we just walk a little farther, we can get to a bigger area."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow smiled as they kept crawling "Like animals?" He commented while he kept crawling and her pulling at his hand, her hands were surprisingly warm.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She arched her eyebrow, but didn't stop, just kept walking. "You're calling me an animal? I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended," she murmured, somewhat amused.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow chuckled "My bad...Try flattered.." He said as he kept walking wondering where he was going.. but shrugged it off "In my town I was almost killed for them thinking I was wild" he said.

Grief"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She halted suddenly when they reached the area, letting go of him and going about finding something to make a fire with for warmth. "They tried to kill you too?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow rubbed his neck "They tried killing you as well?" He asked looking at her, helping fine something to make a fire.. but he kept a strange smile on his face. He noticed the area that was around them was more stone then dirt.

Grief"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag shrugged with a small smile. "I think they've tried killing everyone for something or another, you know?" she mentioned, a little irritated that there seemed to be just rock. But she had brought down some sticks the last time she'd been here.... Maybe she could try to find those.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow laughed "I think your right!" He said finding some sticks "Oh I found some sticks" He spoke happily while standing there in the dark with a girl he just met... but was happy they could build a fire, so they would not freeze to death.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

The wrong anwsers game! :3

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

who is your favorite celebrity

who is your favorite celebrity

What will you be when you grow up?

latest videos