Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Storm1232 & evem01 (Private Rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
*sigh* okay we both know whats the plot so Storm im going to make my forum in a few

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Mtays, It'll take me a second to think of mine..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier Age:19 Looks: Looking Species: Vampire Perso: He's more of a free spirit, always looking for something new and exited, his parents are worried about him and his habit to avoid the traditional things Other: Prince of Haladia

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lilly Age: 18 Species: Werewolf Looks: Perso: Lilly is has a wild spirt that cant be easily crushed now that she is at the age of marrage many sutior have come to court Lilly but have all been refused her father tries to keep his daughter proper but that has been proven wrong she often goes into the woods by the garden for peace and quiet Other: princess of Ramboina

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
MY charrie's pick is approving.. Should they meet at some sort of ball maybe, to celebrate a birthday?

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
how bout in the forest......

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Mkay.. My Charrie could be hunting? since he doesn't like traditional things, he could, instead of people, drink blood from animals? Yeah.. thats could work! Hippie

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(me likey..okay ima starting) Lilly sighed walking around the castle.Her green gown flowing behind her,Lilly kept her hands infront of her looking like she was hugging herself.Lilly sighed walking to her chambers her maid the one that dressed her came into the room changing Lilly into a shorter gown that didnt flow past her feet Lilly smiled and kindly said her thanks and went out to the garden looking to see if anybody was watching before going into the woods

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier somehow found a way to sneak out of the castle and into the forest, he wore his usual hunting attire, which was much more durable than the clothing he had to wear when he was suppose to act like a prince. He smiled when he entered the forest, hoping for some sort of a challenge today.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly i walked around the forest so happy that she could be able to leave that castle she pushed past a branch Lilly found a bridge that the kindom wasnt soppost to cross she smiled taking off her shoes and walking into she shallow water water and sand soaked between Lilly's toes she giggled

Love Never Fails-

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos