Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Storm1232 & evem01 (Private Rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly looked at Xavier with wide eyes "amazing...your mother made this?" she stoped and gazed at the painting "it's glorious"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier nodded, "Yea..she made it when I was five.."

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly's eyes were wide with wonder she lightly touched the painting Lilly looked back at Xavier "has she made more?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

Lilly's eyes were wide with wonder she lightly touched the painting Lilly looked back at Xavier "has she made more?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Many.."Xavier said smiling, "I've started too..but I don't paint as much as I draw.."he admitted

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly looked at Xavier "you draw..i didnt know that do you mind if i see one?" she asked kinda excited

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright."Xavier said then started walking.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly followed Xavier looking around and admiring all the things in the castle she smiled brightly

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier smiled as she saw her look around. He found where he last put his papers, "Well heres..most of them..I think.." he said

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOVE THE PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Lilly looked over at Xavier she looked at the papers her eyes widened "wow.....these are amazing i can believe you drew this" she looked up at Xavier "oh..no offence" she blushed slightly

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

how do u make your text move?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

latest videos