Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Storm1232 & evem01 (Private Rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier looked at her, he was already awake, he started to say something but stopped, he put his finger to his lips (like ######## and layed back down close to the branch..Then it became more noticable, the sound of a horse running nearby, and it was getting closer!

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly heard the hourse comming they're way and saw Xavier put a finger to his lips Lilly flattened herself against a branch just like Xavier she gave him a look saying 'whats wrong? it's just somebody on horseback..'

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Then the horse went by, and Xavier looked, pointing. The horses rider was from the royal gaurd!  Xavier pontinf to his own shoulder whispering, "Kings emblem.."  He watched as the horse and its rider went off.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly's eyes went wide she nodded at Xavier understanding.Once the horse was no where in sight Lilly climbed down the tree she looked around her bag in hand she smiled at Xavier "all clear" she said "how far do you think we are to the next village?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Can't be that far.."Xavier said climbing down... "At  the most.. maybe an hour?" he guessed, starting to walk again.. "Or not.." he said, he could see where the village was already, tthe trees just suddenly stopped, Makin way for a decently sized village.. "That was easier than I thought.."

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly nodded  she smiled seeing the village "wow it looks almost the same as the village in my kingdom" she said looking down at her bag "do we even have enough?...oh i have an idea...how about we only give gold and stuff to the kind and nice ones?"

(sorry)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(IDK If I asked you yet put can you join Street Family {ATJ}(OPEN)[Limited Spots]  In family? I'd really like to fill up the parent slots before I start it and no one seems to want to do it..)

Xavier nodded in agreement while thinking.. He looked around at the people, "There are a lot of children here.." he thought aloud still looking, "There.." he said pointing, "Orphanage..thats where we need to start.."He looked at her

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol not for this rp..i still need to check out the other one 'Last One Standing' but sure i'll try a parent slot)

Lilly smiled at Xavier "that is a wonderful start..." she said walking towards the orphanage she looked back at Xavier she smiled "come on..." she said "they dont bite" she giggled

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier pulled her back toward the trees, "Part of running away.. Is NOT being caught.. Even though none of them have ever seen us, they could take a pretty good guess.. Especially since someone JUST came from one of our kingdoms.." Xavier sighed, "I think it makes more sense to not walk out in the open..Especially in daylight"

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly nodded she looked down "im sorry..im just excited..this is my first time running away..but okay we will leave it there while they're all sleeping" she looked up at Xavier with sad eyes

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Think of a number

Its a never ending game!