Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Storm1232 & evem01 (Private Rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier smiled as he ran, the fresh air, he's already taken off his shoes, he stopped, he'd something, or someONE he looked around, walking now..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly was kicking the water with her feet she pulled out a small book out of hte folds of her dress it had a small chewed up pencil with a string attatched to to Lilly started writing in it the sand squished between my toes as the water- she couldnt think of anything else sighing Lilly put the book away (after this next post i GTG)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Frown) Xavier came close to where he knew a small pond was, he walked out ans saw someone else, he hid behind the near tree, Thats strange he thought

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly sighed walking out of the pond and onto the bridge she dried her feet off woth the end of her dress. Lilly balanced the tarira in her head then thought better taking it off hiding it in the holds of her dress her head shot up as she thought she saw movement she growled softly looking in Xavier's direction

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"I come in peace.."Xavier said, walking from behind the tree. He smiled slightly, "Well, isn't this a surprise.."

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly stopped growling and looked at Xavier once her said 'i come in peace' Lilly looked Xavier over for any weapons she doesnt remember seeing this young man before "who are you?" she asked (okay maybe a couple more)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Xavier..Prince of Haladia..who are you?" He asked looking her over

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly did a short courtesy and stood straight as her father has taught her "Lilly...Princess of Rambonia..."  Lilly looked around and crossed her arms jumping back down into the water letter her dress get wet

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier smiled, "Rambonia..." he thought aloud as he walked forward, " I've heard rumors of your royalty, travelers and merchants swear your family of being werwolves.." He said, with a smirk

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly looked at Xavier hissing slightly "and i've heard that Haladia...is a kindom of vampires..." she said glaring at him Lilly walked back to land slipping her shoes back on she kept her eyes glued to Xavier you never know what a vampire will do.....never turn your back on them she thought

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

What do you think of today's culture?

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

latest videos