Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Storm1232 & evem01 (Private Rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
the guard was getting closer his bow raised at Xavier "Princess...you need to come with me..your father is worried...come on..i'll take you back to the castle" he said Lilly shook her head "im not leaving" she said to the guard his eyes widened in surprise "what do mean yes you are" he said Lilly backed away a step and grabed a knife she threw it at the guard it got him in the eye he screamed the arrow shot and got Lilly in the arm she gasped clutching her arm she bit on her lip to keep it from trembling "come on" she gasped her vision getting blurry

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stay in front of me.."Xavier said, drawing his own bow, standing behind Lilly, "Go.." he said with more urgency in his voice as the guard began to call for others. Xavier looked around, ready..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly nodded she staggered foward running to the cover of the woods her wound was in unbelievable pain it was bleeding horribily it went through her shirt sleeve and through her fingers the blood ran down her arm she started running sideways "are we almost there?" she asked hearing the sounds of guards comming close almost there she thought seeing more and more trees

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Turn here.."Xavier said quickly, then turned to where he was now walking backwards. He saw one of the guards, aiming quickly he shot and arrow, it whizzed just past the mans head, but it did cause a slight hesiation, "Straight ahead Lilly.."Xavier said. He could hear the men staope, "Wait.." he said softly to Lilly, he looked at her, fot the first time seeing the bleeding. "Hide here.." he whispered, pushing her toward some low trees,.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly hid where Xavier put her she closed her eyes and bit the inside of her cheek to stop from screaming beads of sweat rolled down her face her breathing was hard she tried to quiet it down Lilly started to slowly drift to sleep

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier sighed, then walked off, staying in the shadows. (Vampire..remember? (//-^) ) He was easily able to clube the trees and stay quiet enough to hear the guards talking..

"What do you meant they disappeared?"
"Who was she with?"
"It looked like that prince from Haladia"
"You mean the v...."
They stopped talking.

Xavier hurried back over to Lilly, "Don't worry, I'll get this fixed up.." he whispered looking at her arm. Soon, the efforts of today caught up with him, and he was taken over by fatuigue.

(Next day? If so.. I have an Idea already smile )

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah i remember smile hey can i change my werewolf to a human makes it more exciting!...well to me it does)

Lilly woke up sweating she gasped at the pain still in her arm in just worse then it was worse then for last night she let some tears stream down her cheeks Lilly looked beside her she was laying beside Xavier she just looked at his face for a prince he's not bad looking Lilly almost screamed as something touched her arm "Xavier" she hissed tears streaming down her face

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(G2G I'LL BE BEACK ON ATER)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(So she's just human? Hm.. Bleeding human..and a vampire.. I like it...)

Xavier woke up, looking around, then looked at Lilly. He looked at her arm, the blood had dried, but it was swollen around the wound, "I...I'll.." he stammered.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly looked at him her eyes widened alittle "...l-let me..let me clean it..." she sat up and winced as she did Lilly pressed her lips together to stop from screaming she breathed hard through her nose "i just need to find water to clean it" she squeeked

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Drowning in...

latest videos