Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Storm1232 & evem01 (Private Rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
bumpercarz

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"No..don't"Xavier said, "You'll starin yourself, and that'll only make it worse.. I'll. I've ogtta find someone that can hep you.."

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly looked at Xavier and hesitaded before laying back down "okay....are you sure you can be around me though?....i-i mean with you being a vampire and all dont you think we should go to another village?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

Lilly looked at Xavier and hesitaded before laying back down "okay....are you sure you can be around me though?....i-i mean with you being a vampire and all dont you think we should go to another village?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

"evem01" wrote:

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"We have to get this fixed first." Xavier said, barely listening. Then what she said registered, "I'll be fine if I don't think about it.." he muttered

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly bit her lip "i-im not sure.....guards are looking for us all over.." she looked around and tried to sit up but couldnt without help she fell back "ill be okay... dont worry all we have to do is clean it so it dont get infected.."

Love Never Fails-

1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

The Box Pt.2

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Watcha Watching? (2013)

latest videos