Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Storm1232 & evem01 (Private Rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Xavier smiled, "Would you like to see something interesting?"

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(HEY!! Missed yeah!smile) Lilly: i looked at Xavier "like what?" i said swinging my legs off the log and sticking my feet in the water i looked at Xaiver "like what" i repeated

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Can you climb?" Xavier asked, a smirk still on his face..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i look down at my dress "do i look like i can climb..im in a dress what do you think?" i say standing i sigh "sure why not as long as you climb first" i smile

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Its an easy, childest climb dear princess.." Xavier said then looked toward a tree. It was a fairly easly climb, with many branches to use as leverage. He started climbing up then leaned on one of the branches. The branch stuck out almost like a seat..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i sigh walking up to the tree i grabbed onto a branch using tht to help me stay up sence i was wearing a dress and all part of my leg showed men werent soppost to see a womans leg unless they were courting or married i gasped quickly climbing up the rest of the way i pretending that never happened

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier saw the embarrassed look on  her face, and couldn't help but laugh, "What is princess Lillian to modest to show her ankles?" he teased, "I don't see why you sneak out here.. its not like you could ever stay.."

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i look at Xavier "i come out here to get away from the castle surely you of all people must know what it is like to be stowed away in a castle..ssoo i come out here to get away and why did you even look at my ankles?" i give Xavier a look "well young prince maybe you should keep your eyes else where" i raise an eyebrow at him

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier sighed, " I hate that word.." he muttered.."Prince..."he said with disdain, he looked at her, " Let me help you before you fall.." he said, seeing her about to reach for a loose branch

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i sighed "and i hate the word Princess i've heard it enough times my whole life and sure why not" isay reaching for the loose branch it broke i did a small scream i clutched onto Xavier's arm "and anyways call me Lilly i hate the name Lillian"

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos