Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Storm1232 & evem01 (Private Rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly groaned they were having a ball tonight in honor of her 3 sutiors and was now being stuffed into a dress "well i hope you choose one cause your little pretty face isnt going to last then who will want to court you?....oh and did you hear that the king has invited the royals of the kindom of Haladia to come to i hear they're vampires it will but such a fun night!" her maid talked and talked Lilly's head shot up "what kingdom?".."oh the kindom of Haladia..daw a bunch of vampires yer hear" her maid said but Lilly didnt hear she couldnt believe it she smiled

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Come to what now?)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes sister a ball Big Grin)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh mtay with the program..) Xavier sighed as his mother reminded him of his manners, and to watch what he said because the people suspect them of being vampires and blahh..blah.blah..blahh.  He'd stopped listening. All he could think about was that what he was waring was uncomfortable and he might have a chance of seeing Lilly again..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly was wearing a ball gown that was all green and had a layer of gold and her hair was in a beautiful braid crown Lilly was sitting between two of her sutiors and the other on the side of one of them Lilly scaned the room for Prince Xavier not seeing him yet she sighed but was remembering her manners

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier stood along the far wall, away from all of the people, also avoiding his overbearing mother. All while trying to find Lilly..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly excused herself from the table and walked around seeing if she could find Xavier that way Lilly smiled seeing him in the far off wall and walked towards him smiling the whole way "Good evening,Prince Xavier" she did a little bow

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Princess.."He said bowing slightly, then muttered, "I feel claustraphobic.." He smiled and winked, knowing only she'd hear

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly giggled slightly "i know how you feel i feel like a whale in this thing" she whispered to him bitting her lip to stop herself from laughing

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier smiled holding in a laugh and then said, "I don't think you're friends like me too much.." looking at the 3 suitors for Lilly.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

IS CARING BETTER THAN LOVE

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

We the Kidz

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos