Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Terezi and Koko`s {Private roleplay!}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled "Your welcome" He said looking at the man "Yeah the shop is losing business, thats why the boss is upset..." He said while packing up the candy "And also there is a bigger candy store down the street" He smiled a bit.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo nodded, sighing. "Well I like it here, it would be ashame to lose this place. Even though I just got here." He sat down on a chair at the counter. "How long have you worked here then?" He asked while he stared at Oz.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled "Well ever since I started living alone, so I guess a year ago" He said looking at him "Oh, you don`t know my name I`m Oz nice to meet you" He said putting his hand out to shake.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo nodded and sighed, looking at Oz's hand. "I'mKumo..." He said not shaking Oz's hand. "Well where do you live?" He asked quickly so it wouldn't get akward at any point.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz put his hand down "Just near the park" He said smiling but heard his boss screaming for him "I`ll be back" Oz said walking to his office, all you could hear was a loud thud and yelling. Oz was holding his  eye on the floor as the boss yelled down at him. {Kumo to the rescue!}

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo flinched when he heard the thud, jumping over the desk and entering the room they were in. "W-What happened!?" He looked down at Oz who was holding his eye. "Why would you hurt him!?" Kumo growled loudly, walking over to Oz.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz sat up looking at him "..I-i don`t know" He said the top of his eye bleeding and bruised, the boss stood there angry so angry his face was red and he grind his teeth looking at the two.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo growled at Oz's boss. "I want a answer sir." He stepped closer to the boss, staring at him. "What were the reasons you had to hit Oz!?"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Boss growled back "He interrupted an important car and he unplugged the phone!" He screamed looking at him about to raise his fist again, Oz stayed behind Kumo scared. {He is easy to angry, he should not have been let out of jail}

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
{Jail? o3o} Kumo grabbed the boss's fist. "That's child abuse! What if he didn't mean to!? You are the one who should be laying ont he floor in pain right now." Kumo gave him a cold stare,his fingernails digging into his fist. "Now arn't you going to say sorry?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fun ride for little ones

How ?

A song I wrote...

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Fun ride for little ones

anyone else?

latest videos