Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Terezi and Koko`s {Private roleplay!}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The boss "Looked at him, apologize? apologize haha!" He said looking at Kumo with anger, but in luck a cop came in the coffee shop and walked to the back office because Oz called the police when they were talking.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo growled. "No wonder no one will come into your shop, you are way to violent." He sighed and turned around, crouching down to Oz's size. "Are you okay?" He asked tring to move his hand so he could see.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The police man took the boss away, Oz smiled slightly letting Kumo move his hand from his face so he could see. It was bleeding but Oz smiled anyway, he looked at Kumo "I`ll be fine, don`t worry about it" Oz would always say this since he had trouble asking people for help.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo stood up and helped him up. "Let me clean that for you, may I know where the rag or towels are?" He smiled and looked into his eyes. "Are you sure your okay?"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smirked "At the counter, third drawer" he said looking up at Kumo wondering why he was being so nice most people would run like hell, he got up a bit wobbly since the punch caught him off guard. He smiled "Y-yeah, I`ll be fine!" He said cheery.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Humo tilted his head and nodded, he went to get the cloth when he had got it he got a small bucket of cold water. Bringing it back to Oz. "This will help." He got the cloth damp and put it on Oz's eye gently. "Sorry if it hurts..."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz`s eye twitched close when the water touched it "Owww..." He whined looking at Kumo, the police left with the boss and they were left alone in the candy shop. He looked at Kumo :Why are you being so nice?" He asked.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo sighed. "Sorry sorry." He smiled and gently head it to his eye, looking at him with a big smile when he asked himt hat question. "Because I don't have many friends and I wanna make sure you are not hurt."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled slightly "So we`er friends?" He asked looking at him then saw him staring at him "Why are you starring at me?" He said starring back to annoy him, he chuckled.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo nodded. "Of corse!" He smiled and poked Oz's nose. "Oh i'm not starring." He chuckled softly and took the cloth off his eye to check on it. "Well keep an ice pack on this okay?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

How do you know

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos