Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Terezi and Koko`s {Private roleplay!}

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Sora sighed, glaring at Oz befor turning away. "Well it's silly, don't you think? I don't belive what so ever." He picke dup a box and began to help just to talk to Oz.
As Oz looked at the christmas decorations and then began downstairs, Sora stared at the decorations himself. Walking over to them and looking at all the tuff they used to put up for Christmas.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Os smiled "Well being silly, I think is a way to make freinds or break an akward silents"
he said while looking at him as he started walking down the steps too the
kitchen and unpacking that one Well I guess Sora is not that bad.. he thought.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Sora sighed and nodded. "But don't you think it might annoy some people?" He asked to Oz as he put the box down in the kichen as well.
Kumo looked at them and smiled, seeing they wern't fighting as he pasted by to get another box to unpack.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smirked "Well then people who get annoyed will simply just walk away, not like I`ll mind" He said as he started unpacking the box and also wondering how many more boxs they had to unpack...
He sighed with a small smile seeming in his own world again.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the LONG LONG wait of the reply... My friend's and cousin have been over at my house non stop xD)
Sora sighed and looked at Oz. "You really won't mind at all? Well that is interesting..." He sighed and began unpacking. "Not to be weird but maybe we can get to know eatchother better?" He asked out of the blu.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Oz smirked "Sure, but tell me about you first" He said quickly so he could not ask a question, No one knew about Oz`s life well no one but Kumo that is...He slowly unpacked it looking at all the pictures he found and laughed seeing Sora and Kumo as kids fighting.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Sora sighed not really wanting to go first. "Alright what kind of stuff do you wanna know?" He asked Oz as he glanced at this picture with a soft smirk for a second befor it disappered. He worked on the box he had of plates and cups.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz shrugged "Hmm..I don`t know tell me anything you want me to know.." He said playing some of the pictures that were in frames on the couch so one would step on them and get hurt, He looked at Sora wondering why he was acting so calm.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Sora sighed and looked at Oz. "Well I guess to tell the truth I don't really act like this, I mean I have been recently but I never did when I was little." He watched Oz play with the pictures, smiling softly as he looked like a little kid.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz chuckled "What happened then?" He asked while sorting the box but it was kinda hard, he looked at Sora seeing him smile which surprised him a bit. He wondered why he was being so nice now then from earlier and the day before.

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Who's your favourite Author?

What band got you into Metal?

Another 'crush' topic

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos