Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Terezi and Koko`s {Private roleplay!}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz looked at Kumo smiling "Alright, but how about some candy and coffee?" He asked happily looking at him while dragging him over to the counter not even waiting for an answer and as if nothing happened!

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Humo nodded. "Uh sure!" He chuckled and walked with Oz. "Thank you so much, hey maybe I can work here, sence you are now the new boss!" Kumo sat down on a chair and smiled happily at Oz.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled "Alright, you can work here but I`m not going to be the boss I hate titles.." He said pouring him and Kumo cups of coffee and handed him his "Here ya go" He said sitting across from him.  Oz wondered what got into Kumo back there..

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo smiled and took the cup, dazing out slightly. He stared at the cup of coffee with a blank face for a few momments befor snapping out of it. "Sorry! I dozed off a bit."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz looked at Kumo for a moment "Is anything wrong?" He asked looking at him while sipping his coffee, smiling slightly while wondering why he was so quiet a second ago.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
"Oh uh nothing is wrong, don't worry." Kumo smiled and looked at Oz. "So Oz can I know somthing about you." Kumo sipped his coffee and stared into Oz's eyes. He tilted his head to the side slightly when he noticed who sweet Oz looked, reminded him of candy really.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled "Well..let me think" He said looking at Kumo seeing he was staring at him again but did not mind or say anything about it, "Well, I live alone and my parents died when I was younger so I got a job to support myself" He said smiling as he said it.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
"You live alone you say? Well that's cool me to. I just moved here and all so I have no idea what it's like in the town. Could yo umaybe show me around sometime?" Kumo grined and looked at Oz's eye. "Does it still hurt? You don't seem to mind it."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled "A bit, but it`s rude to complain and also It sounds fun to show you around" he looked at Kumo for a moment seeing his moods change alot. Oz was very observent like that.

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo nodded. "Oh well, so what tiem would you like to make that?" He smiled and set down his cup of coffee on the table, looking at Oz as his smile faded slightly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

ice cream for free -moved

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Good Night! is it Night there now?

which season is ur favourite - summer or w...

latest videos