Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Terezi and Koko`s {Private roleplay!}

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Sora shruged. "Rough times in the family I guess..." He sighed and looked at Oz, smiling. "Maybe you should tell me something about yourself now?" He asked and helped Oz with the box.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smirked "Well not much to say really my mom and dad divorced and then for one way or another she went crazy and now shes in an asylum my sister died when I was young from a car crash but I lived with my grandmother for some time, I loved it over there.." He said slowly as he sorted the box more.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Sora looked at Oz with a sadly face and sighed. "I am sorry for you Oz, I really am. That's horrible for your family to go like that." He began to help with the box again but stopped mid-way, getting closer to Oz slightly. "Well maybe hopefully everything will turn around completly."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled as he kept his attention on the box as he spoke "Maybe but you never know..people die go crazy or live a nutty life you can`t pick and choose" He said calmly seeming not really bothered for the way his family was even though he had cuts on his back from his mother throwing glass at him.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Sora sighed softly and nodded. "Couldn't have said it better myself." He gently kissed Oz's cheek before getting back to work.
Blushing only slightly he ruffled Oz's hair before Kumo came downstairs.
Kumo smiled and brought down one last box. "We will take a break after this if you guys want."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz was suprised but as Kumo walked in the room he got a hold of himself "Alright Kumo" He said smiling as he got up showing Kumo one of the baby pictures "Is this you and Sora?" He asked chuckling since they were covered in mud.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Sora nodded, sighing. "Yeah me and Kumo used to always play in the mud, but we are grown up so it's no use doing something as silly as that."
Kumo nodded. "We always did the best things together, from one day going to a park to going to a mud pit the next." He chuckled softly at the thought of how much fun they had together.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled looking in the box seeing a picture of them in the tub "......." He put his hand over his mouth  and fell over on the floor laughing unable to stop. He laid on the floor looking up at Kumo and Sora chuckling "You guys are cute in the tub" He said refering to the picture.

Grief"

1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fall Out Boy

Like board games? Why?

Skittles or Nutella

Roses are Red

Owner of two guinea pigs!(Care advice)

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

latest videos