Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private for Me 4shishi and Kira_Angel !!

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Age: Creature: Looks: Personality: Bio (Optional): Other: (I have to go soon so I'll make mine later!)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
Lookie! I found it! X3

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! Now we shall make our forums!! Two each. One boy one girl!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
KK! \(^_^)/

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Saudina Graves (Saudi) Age: 16 Creature: Neko Looks: Personality: Saudi is sweet, kind, and caring. She loves to help people and make people feel good. She has issues with her self esteem. Everyone thinks that she is perfect and calls her 'Angel'. But she knows she's anything but perfect. She thinks she's ugly and too small. She's extremely short for her age. Bio (Optional): Saudi was born in a small family. Her mother, father, younger brother, and her. She Was living a great life. She had many friends and this one guy that was about to ask her out, until she was bitten by a neko and transformed. Her life completely fell apart. She lost all her friends and her almost-boyfriend. She became very depressed. Now she is forced to go to this-- place for immortals because of her mother and father. Other: N/A

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Spud Guthrie (Guthrie) Age: 17 Creature: Dragon Looks: (But with crazy colors) Personality: Spud goes by his last name because he hates his name. Guthrie is tricky and sly and smart, but he is passionate and poetic, and sweet. He likes to tease and joke around. Her can be lazy, but he will work if he feels like it. He isn't the muscular type, but he;s not puny or waek either. He loves to run. He does his best to keep his reputation. Everyone calls him 'Crazy Spud' because of his appeaence and his personality. Everyday he wears crazy colors and does crazy things. Bio (Optional): Guthrie grew up in a huge family. He likes to be origional an go crazy because it makes him stand out from his many brothers and sisters. He likes to be known. Other: N/A

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Dating as we all know

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Feature Points

latest videos