Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Winged. (Pucca and Blaise's PRIVATE RP.)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
My form smile Name: Luna Belladona Age: 17 Looks: emo 2 Personality: Quiet, independent, stubborn, sarcastic, mysterious, dark. Species: Human Other: She loves to sing and she doesn't trust others either. Her parents were murdered when she was 12 by something unknown and she's been living in the woods in a cottage by herself ever since. Gets in trouble at school a lot and has a few friends. Most of the time she doesn't even show up. Has never been in love and doesn't plan to be because she feels she shouldn't waste her time on blinding love that will make her weak.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Name: Nathaniel Caleb Turcotte

Personality: Nathaniel has a different personality from the other Tengu. He's determined to get what he wants, and is protective of it once he receives it. He's loving behind the stubborn mask.

Species: Tengu {Tengu are half human - half crow species. They can either transform into a crow{s} or have black wings, sometimes both. Female tengu are extremely rare, so they take human women.}

Appearance: Wheaten blonde hair, pale skin, emerald green eyes, and is 5'12 in height.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like to start? You know more about this than I do lolz

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{That came out larger than I expected. xD}}

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Who is your character talking to?)

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{Yours. He randomly spotted you, but if you'd like me to delete it so you can go first, it'd be great. xD}}

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's fine smile) Luna turned her dark, unwavering gaze to the winged creature she loathed. She hates all of the creatures here. Even the humans. She has no trust for anyone. "I was cursed. I'm bound here." She said. Her voice was soft, but confident. She wasn't afraid. She's gotten use to them. She flipped her dark hair from her face as she stared down the predator. She was wearing a tight fitting black long sleeved shirt with black jeans and boots that go up to her knees. Her outfit allows her to move easily in case someone attacks her or she has to run away. Not that she can go far. Her long black and blonde hair reaches her waist, and her bangs covers her left eye. Her dark makeup makes her features pop out. She walks with elegance and grace. Almost like royalty. But she also has sneaky movements. Predatory movements. That most humans don't have. She has trained herself to be this way. So what happened to her parents wouldn't happen to her. She is strikingly beautiful for a human. A lot of these creatures are beautiful also, including the one in front of her. But she won't let herself be fooled.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Nathaniel stared at Luna for a moment. "I could help you be unbound from Terra if you help me to find a female Tengu," He said impassively.  Nathaniel's dark turquoise eyes scanned over Luna's appearance, finding it strange to actually find a human who was never seen to be dressed, or looking, like this. Strange human...

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna glared at him with utter disgust. A female Tengu? That's even worse than males. In Luna's opinion. She tossed her dark hair out of her eyes and she fixed a cold gaze on him. "No. I don't trust you. Go find a female Tengu yourself. Or get a human that actually likes your kind to do it." She growled.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Nathaniel arched his eyebrow with a smirk on his face. "If I can't have one, then I'll just have to keep you," He said and his large black wings appeared from his back, mixing in with the night.  He grasped Luna by the waist, and shot up into the sky.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ONE IN A MILLION FRIEND

Hello i'm new

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

First time on in 3 months

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

latest videos