Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Kingdom. (Superstare and Blaise's PRIVATE RP)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's my forms. Name: Luna Belladona Age: 17 Looks: emo 2 Personality: Dark, mysterious, quiet, stubborn, sarcastic, independent.  Species: Vampire Other: She loves to sing and she is the princess of the vampire kingdom. Has trust issues and commitment issues. Name: Ash Age: 17 Looks: Emo boy (from google) Personality: Calm, reasonable, loving, happy. Species: Shapeshifter. Other: Is a warrior of the shapeshifter kingdom. Shapeshifts into a beautiful white and black wolf.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Here is mine . Name; Chloe Carter Age; 17 Looks; SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Personality; is kind and nice to some people. Is not quick to open up to everyone. Trusts very few people and has a short attention span, sometimes posessive . Speices; vampire Other; her father is the king nd her mother is the queen of the north territory of vampires.she is the princess. Name; Jaxon Knight Age; 17 Looks; Personality; is strong willd and is a firece competetor. He likes challenges and can be rude. He does not like a lot of people and very intent and precise. Speices; shapeshifter Other; father is king and he is next for the throne in the west territory of the shapeshifters.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll start.  "LUNA WAKE UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" Her maid screamed. Luna opened her eyes and shot up, her misty purple eyes wide. She got up and took a quick shower then her maid slipped her into a long black dress then she curled her hair. She put on her black riding boots and met her father, the king of the Western territory of vampires. "Get on your horse." He told her. "Yes father." She said obediently  Her midnight black horse was saddled. Her name is Raven. She climbed up and thanked the stable boy. "May I ask where we are going?" Luna asked. Her father looked up. "To the western territory of shapeshifters." Luna gasped. Enemies. "Why?" The king smiled. "You will see." And they rode off. Ash was outside, sword fighting with the prince of the south territory of shapeshifters. The king walked out and halted their fighting. "Today we will be going to pay a little visit to the north territory of vampires." The prince, Ambrose, widened his eyes in confusion. "Why?" "That is what all of the territories are doing. Visiting each other. The west vampire territory declared it. There may be fighting. Actually, I'm certain this is what its all about. Ash, grab your men. I want you and your second in command in human form and the rest int heir shifted forms." Ash nodded. "Yes sir."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe- I had been asleep for awhile and my maid Emma knocked on my palade room door and came inside." Wake up Chloe!" She had already told me before to wake up, but I had fallen asleep again. She shook me by the shoulders. I woke up and rubbed my eyes." I was given strict orders to get you ready for the visit of the shapeshifters." I had suddenly become alert." What?! They are enemies!" Emma had a stern expression on her face." Im only the maid. Now get up." I crawled out of bed and went to take a shower. Emma picked out a flowing whit dress with gold encrusted on it. She brushed through my waist length brown hair and nodded." Okay." Jaxon- I had already been told of the visit of the vampires. My father and I had talked last night. I had been drsessed and ready. My father ordered me to get my men and have them on guard." Have half of them be shifted. They are going to be the main men around you. The others can be in human form on horseback beside the castle." Yes father." My men had been on guard and I was shinhing off my swords and daggers for a possible fight going to happen. My father had some of his accomplises in his throne room with him.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: It took us a long while to get there, but we eventually did. Shapeshifters were everywhere. I had guards surrounding me and my father. I was the only women among them. My mother died a few years ago. By a shapeshifter. Soon they were face to face with the king, the prince, and the guards around them. "Draw your sword. Be on high guard." My father whispered to me. I drew out my elegant sword and kept my gazed fixed on the enemies. "We want to arrange a deal. For the price of the death of our queen, we want 50 shapeshifters from your kingdom to act as slaves on ours. If you refuse, we will battle. Here and now." I glared at my father. How can he put me in this danger?  Ash: I gathered my men. I told them to shift, except for my second in command and some others. We rode out in horses on our way to one of the vampire territories. "Ash, I want you beside me. You will protect me. Your second in command will control the rest of the men." The king ordered. "Yes sir." I replied, riding beside him. We soon reached the territory and we waited.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe- I strolled down the grand marbel staircase and quickened my stroll when i had entered the living room my mother came to me and we walked out to the waiting shapeshifters. I stood between my father and mother and stood with my hands firmly at my side. I could feel my heart thudding inmy chest. I held my sword at my right side. My mother looked at me and then wway. My father always a leader stood straight." You want to negoiate, I assume." My baby blue eyes jetting everywhere . Jaxon- I stood right beside my father wirh my sword firmly held and my father talked to his accopmlises that had assisted us and they just nodded and talked. I scanned the area and noticed only a girl. She was the only girl there. I just shook my head ightly. I refused to fight with a girl. My father turneed torwards them again and stood center." We say 40." I nodded slightly. It was reaonsble. My father looked down at me and nodded putting his hand on my shoulder.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: A smirk came to my lips and I looked up at my father. I didn't approve of slavery, but it helps our cause. My dad was just itching to fight. "So you would really just give up your own people that have  sworn their loyalty to you. So sad." I said, my voice ringing out across the silence. My father looked at me in all seriousness but I could see the amusement in his eyes.  Ash: "Yes." Prince Ambrose answered, his voice loud and proud. "We demand our people back that you have been keeping prisoner." The king said. One of the guards were challenging me with his eyes. I drew my sword. My eyes darted over to the princess. She's beautiful. I shook my head. All vampire women are beautiful. That's how they lure in their prey. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe- My father had a smirk and he had his hands that stroked his chin gently." Thats unnegotiable. Your people crossed into out territory. They came. Why not stay." My fathers lips played with a grin that was menacing and on guard. My father shook his head slowly. I spotted a guy who lookied like the prince.Handsome.. is what came to mind and then i broke my glance away from him and watched a guard who had a close eye on me. I smirked quietly. I can fight in a dress. Ive done it before. I watched him. Jaxon- I grinned softly as me and my father looked at each other. We planned for ths and my father turned to me and his accomplises. We talked and my father again turned to them." I have way more." My father was going to keep his pride and held it well. I kept a eye on the king and my father did as well. We were both competiveand it showed. I raised an eyeborw challeningly, waiting.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: I glared at the king and is son. Stupid shapeshifters. My father watched them also for a few moments, then he glanced at me. I shrugged. 40 is only 10 less than 50. Not a big deal. He turned. "We'll take the 40." He said. Ash: As the princess's cold gaze turned to me my heart nearly stopped. We had a few moments of eye contact, then I slowly turned my blue eyes to the king, watching his every move. I also watched the men closely. If they made one wrong move, I will defend my king. The king drew his sword. "Very well. We will get our men back eventually. Just watch. " He turned and began to trot away. I followed close behind, turning my head to watch the other side to make sure there wasn't to be an attack.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe- I relaxed my hand on my sword and watched as they walked away. I hated the fact of slavery, but i could never tell my father that. It could not even show. When they gturned to leave, we did too. My mother nodded at my father and my father looked down at me." Good." I grinned softly. I would defend my kingdom at all costs. Jaxon- My father turned to signal the guards near the catle to gather 40 of our men. I was not very happy about that, but I was not going to object." We shall get our men back." My fathers booming voice sounded over just the swaying of leaves and rustling of bushes. Six guards leading out the 40 men was the last sound to fill the silence. I glared at the princess of the vampires.we will get or men back.. I turned to the king of the vampires.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos