Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Flo's and Pucca's PRP ~LOCKED~

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Sydney: I was already on chapter four until my eyes glanced over at a sleeping figure. My lips formed into a grin but then bit down on it, turning back to the book. "She's going to get detention," I whispered lowly to myself.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis: Suddenly I snapped awake and quickly started reading again, hoping nobody noticed, I slowly slipped my iPhone into my book and started Texting my cousin, Luca.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Sydney: By the time the girl had jolted awake, I was already on chapter six. I held in a laugh as the teacher narrowed her eyes at the girl, but let it slide.  Benjamin: I kept staring forward as the teacher talked and talked in a monotone voice. I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes, opening them once more.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis: I sighed and rubbed my eyes in tiredness. "Querido querido querido" I said to myself, bored out of my head. I looked at the clock and realized class was ALMOST over.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Sydney: My eyes glanced over to the round clock that was on the wall, which indicated that there was still ten more minutes of class until lunch break. Thank God for that, I thought and let out a sigh as I continued reading.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis: After the teacher FINALLY dismissed us, I said as I got out of the door: "Gracias a Dios"

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Sydney: I followed not too behind the girl who was asleep, but then passed by her to get to my locker quicker so I wouldn't have to be carrying this heavy bag.  Walking up to my locker, I took out all of the books from my backpack and replaced them with the books for physics. Closing my locker, and began walking towards the cafeteria.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

French Tutor Wanted

French Tutor Wanted

Your Celeb crush!

How to be more girly?

French Tutor Wanted

Boom Clap- Charli XCX

latest videos