Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Flo's and Pucca's PRP ~LOCKED~

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Sydney: I was already on chapter four until my eyes glanced over at a sleeping figure. My lips formed into a grin but then bit down on it, turning back to the book. "She's going to get detention," I whispered lowly to myself.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis: Suddenly I snapped awake and quickly started reading again, hoping nobody noticed, I slowly slipped my iPhone into my book and started Texting my cousin, Luca.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Sydney: By the time the girl had jolted awake, I was already on chapter six. I held in a laugh as the teacher narrowed her eyes at the girl, but let it slide.  Benjamin: I kept staring forward as the teacher talked and talked in a monotone voice. I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes, opening them once more.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis: I sighed and rubbed my eyes in tiredness. "Querido querido querido" I said to myself, bored out of my head. I looked at the clock and realized class was ALMOST over.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Sydney: My eyes glanced over to the round clock that was on the wall, which indicated that there was still ten more minutes of class until lunch break. Thank God for that, I thought and let out a sigh as I continued reading.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis: After the teacher FINALLY dismissed us, I said as I got out of the door: "Gracias a Dios"

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Sydney: I followed not too behind the girl who was asleep, but then passed by her to get to my locker quicker so I wouldn't have to be carrying this heavy bag.  Walking up to my locker, I took out all of the books from my backpack and replaced them with the books for physics. Closing my locker, and began walking towards the cafeteria.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

I really want to be a jr mod

Visit WinxBiz!

Fave bands

speak about the above user

Fave bands

latest videos