Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wolven Warriors. (Okami and Insomniac.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Just for us. We know what it's about. Form; Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Wearing: Wolf Form: Other:

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Okami98
Okami98
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hunter Kenshin Age: 15 Gender: Male  Looks: White hair in a fringe, usually wearing dark clothing, 5'8 Wearing: See above. Wolf Form: Ebony fur, crimson eyes, an x-cross pattern on his snout. Other: Personally despises plants.

The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ravine "Vin" Carlton. Age: Looks fifteen. Gender: Female. Looks: Ravine has dark hair that goes down to her elbows that's very choppy and has different length layers, usually pulled back in a shaggy ponytail. Her bangs sweep over her left eye in a "scene" style, covering one of her black eyes. People think her eyes are dark brown, since most brown-eyed people seem to have black eyes in darkness, but her eyes actually are black. She has pale skin that is almost snowy white, and wears a pair of black eyeglasses with a bit of a thick rim. Wearing: Usually a gray and black plaid uniform-like skirt, a gray button-up shirt, gray socks, and a black blazer that's buttoned up completely. She wears black loafers because her family wants her to look, "professional" wherever she goes. Wolf Form: When in her wolf form, her fur is dark gray, her eyes are black, and she has black paws from the ankle down. She has streaks of light gray and black in her fur, too, giving it more depth. Other: Her first name is pronounced, "ruh - veen" and most pronounce it wrong, so she goes by Vin instead.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai, first post. x3 --------------------------------- Vin knew she had passed out as soon as she couldn't see anymore. At first she thought it was a dream, and she had fallen asleep or something, but she wouldn't believe it until she woke up. When she woke up, though, she was laying on the ground on her stomach. She opened her eyes and groaned, but a dog-like sound came from her throat. She instantly stood up, but was seeing the world many feet lower than usual. Looking at her hands, she saw a dark paw and emitted a bark, flipping over on the ground, on her back. Then she realized she was a wolf. No, she thought instantly. I'm just dreaming. Pawing herself across the face, she felt a hand and opened her eyes once more. Her vision was blurry, and she felt her face for her glasses with one pale hand. Sitting up on her hands and knees, she looked around and picked her glasses up when she found them. Sliding them on, she tried to stand and dropped right back down. Where am I? I know I'm not at home anymore...

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Okami98
Okami98
StarStarStarStar
Hunter had sat in his favourite place when suddenly, an aqua blue portal opened beneath his feet. He fell through the dirt, the rock, and through the core of the earth before doing the whole process in vice versa and landing in a plain. As he tried to shout for help, a guttural growl was emitted from his throat as his perspective on the world was a few feet short of the usual. He whined. Something strange was going on. Spinning around, he suddenly decided he was dreaming. No. I can't be an animal. Then suddenly he let out a more stable, less lupine breath. "What..the heck?" He said, as he ruffled his white hair. 

The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Vin shook violently as she tried to pull herself to her feet. When she managed to do so, she wobbled a bit before becoming stable. She was on a cliff. Looking out over the land, a breeze rushed through her hair, and she pulled her hair back down swiftly. It was still in its neat ponytail. That was good. But she was covered in dirt. Sighing, she shook her head. Maybe I can make it down and find someone to help me get back home... She thought as she backed up from the edge. Getting a running start, she leapt off the cliff. It was foggy below, so she was afraid of breaking something, but simply crashed into a tree and then tumbled to the ground. She was still human, so that was good. Groaning in pain, she wiped blood from a fresh gash on her forehead. "Hello?" She called out then. She hated talking, but had to for the time being.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I spelled my own username wrong in the title. XD fixedittho.)

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Describe the profile pic above you

Chat

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Describe the profile pic above you