Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Wounded (Ashley and Aeriel)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's my form. Name: Luna Belladona Age: 17 Looks: emo 2 Personality: Quiet, stubborn, independent, sarcastic. Other: Loves to sing and has trust issues. Species: Human

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arthur Makie Age: 18 Looks: Arthur has fluffy brown hair on the top of his head, and warm green eyes. He looks generally tan, and friendly.  Personality: He's a jokeful guy, kind, and welcoming. Species: Vampire Other: Nurse at a hospital

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll start. It hurt. But that's what I wanted right? Best form of suicide. Car wreck. I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend. My best friend since birth. Then she started a rumor saying I was pregnant. People called me named and told me to die. So look what I'm doing. After I caught my boyfriend cheating I ran to my car and drove to the highway. With tears filling my eyes and blurring my vision, I turned onto the wrong lane and let go of the wheel. I saw headlights. Then everything went black.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"We have a car wreck victim coming in,"one of the nurses called down the hallway and I glanced at the patient in front of me. I smiled and ruffled his hair,"Alright, buddy, keep that cast on for a few weeks and then come back and we will see how well you are doing,"I said before walking down the hall. I set the young boys chart down right as the patient was rolled in. She was absolutely gorgeous, but horribly battered. I got next to the stretcher, beginning my work. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm dead. Aren't I? But.. You don't hurt when you're dead do you? Because everything hurts. I slowly opened my bright blue eyes to see the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I just stared. I couldn't. The other doctors and nurses were trying to get a response out of me, but all I could pay attention to was the boy. "She's in shock. She's not going to make it." A doctor said. He shook the boy's shoulder. "Let it go. She's a lost cause."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No one is a lost cause until the heart stops beating,"I said eagerly. Even then, there is a solution... I thought, looking down into her eyes. The other doctors and nurses left, my hand resting on her cheek,"Hey, hey, just hold on okay..."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
His hand is so warm... "Just let me die.." I whispered. I stared into his eyes one last time then I closed my eyes and took my very last breath. Everything went black.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No one deserves to be let go of,"I said, before I listened to the heart monitor flat line. I sighed softly and  shook my head, turning off the machines. I licked my lips and took one last look at her gorgeous face before leaning in and sinking my fangs into her neck, entering my poison into her still pumping blood stream... I lifted her up and carried her away... No one would notice that I was gone... They never did. I set her limp body into my bed after a few seconds of running, covering her up, making her cozy. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Everything is bright. Is this heaven? Just never ending light? Seems boring.. Suddenly, red flashed through my vision. Pain. Excruciating pain. I was screaming on the inside, but not on the outside. Because I'm dead right? But if I'm dead.. How can I feel pain? And how can I think? 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I watched her carefully. She was wringing in pain and I sighed... The transformation, that was the most painful part... I held her hand gently, watching her wounds slowly begin to heal them selves. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos