Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Wounded (Ashley and Aeriel)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I followed him and frowned gently. It made me sad. He should never be upset. He's such a great person. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm tired,"I said as I turned to her, giving her a soft smile. I looked down the hallway and nodded,"The bedroom is at the end of the hallway, feel free to the kitchen and shower, anything you need,"I said, looking down and slowly releasing her hand,"I'll see you in the morning?"

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled. "Yeah. Goodnight." I said softly. I turned away from him and walked down the hallway to the bedroom. I entered and changed clothes, then I just sat by the window and stared at the moon and the stars for a while.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I pulled the hide-a-bed from the couch, litening to it squeak. I sighed and laid down, my already sore back would only hurt more in the morning and I yawned, staring at the ceiling. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
After a while I couldn't sleep and I walked out of the bedroom to get some water. After I did I passed the living room on the way back and I looked down at Arthur. That bed must be so uncomfortable. I bent down and slowly shook him awake. "Arthur.. You need to sleep in your own bed.. There is no way this is comfortable for you.." I said softly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm fine,"I whispered tiredly, opening my eyes just a little bit. I patted her hand gently,"You need to be comfortable... Go back to bed,"I said softly. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nope." I whispered. I grabbed his hand and yanked him up, my vampire strength kicking in. I got him up and said,"Come here." I led him to the bedroom and I pointed to the bed. "Lay down."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Luna,"I said stubbornly, taking her face gently in my hands,"You are not sleeping on that couch.."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into his eyes and smiled gently. "Neither are you." I whispered. I pushed him slightly so that he was sitting on the bed. "Just lay down." I said softly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
It took me a moment and I looked up at her, gently placing my hands on her hips, pulling her towards me. I rested my head on her stomach for just a second before moving and lying down, letting out a small sigh of relief. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Million Pages Thread

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos