Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Wounded (Ashley and Aeriel)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
After what seemed like forever, the pain was gone. But my body is so stiff. Is this a miracle. I felt a hand holding mine. My boyfriend perhaps? I slowly opened my eyes and saw loving green eyes. The boy. That's the last thing I remember. What happened? I slowly sat up. My throat aches bad. I didn't say anything, I just stared at him with confusion written all over my face. 

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, no, don't sit up,"I said softly, reaching up and placing my hand on her shoulder. Her blue eyes were piercing me with questions and I sighed, nodding gently,"Just lay down... Recover... I'll explain everything soon. I'm Arthur, by the way."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly laid back down, my eyes never leaving his. Arthur. The name wouldn't stop ringing in my head. For some reason, I feel a connection with him. It's so crazy. I finally looked away and noticed I'm in the hospital. "Where am I?" I whispered.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"This is my room... Well, yours now... You couldn't stay at the hospital... What's your name?"I asked softly, raising an eyebrow, our hands still wrapped together softly. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"Luna." I answered softly. I pulled my hand from his and looked around. "What happened? Why was I in the hospital in the first place?" I asked.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, Luna, you were in a car accident... You were injured pretty badly, and we lost you... You need to understand that the supernatural is real... I'm a vampire, and to save your life, I changed you into one as well,"I explained gently. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I glared at him. Is he freaking kidding me? I stood up quickly and backed away from him. "You're crazy. I want to go home." I patted my pocket, trying to search for my phone. Where is it? I need to call my boyfriend. "Do you have a phone I can borrow?" I asked softly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Luna... You should stay,"I said, standing up. I didn't approach her, I just waited for a response. Now that she was all healed up, she definetly was stunning. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and looked up at him. "I just want to use your phone to tell my boyfriend I'm okay..." I said softly, my eyes pleading. 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright,"I said with a nod, pulling my cell phone from my pocket. I tossed it across the bed gently and stepped back... I didn't want to scare her. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos