Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Wounded (Ashley and Aeriel)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I picked it up and dialed my Jake's number. I put it to my hear and he answered on the 3rd ring. "Hello?" "Hey babe its me. I got into a car accident and I just wanted to say I'm okay.." I said softly. He laughed. "Like I care!!! You should have died. Oh, and your bff is soo much better in bed then you." I froze for a minute. Then everything came back to me in a flash. I hung up and sat on the bed. I buried my face in my hands and bean to sob. "I-I am so stupid.. T-The reason for the c-car wreck is because he c-cheated on me with my b-best friend.. Then she started to spread a r-rumor about me s-saying I-I am p-pregnant.. So I got in the c-car and drove on the wrong l-lane on  p-purpose.."

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared at her for just a moment before sitting down and wrapping my arm around her,"Hey... Hey, it's okay,"I whispered gently, holding her close,"He's an idiot, and your best friend is nothing better... It'll be okay..."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly raised my head and I looked up into his eyes. I seemed to get lost in them, as always. So bright. I've never seen eyes so.... Green before.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
i reached up and moved her hair from her face, sighing softly,"Come on, now see, you're alright... You're gorgeous, and alive... You have a second chance."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I blinked and looked away from him quickly. "Why did you change me? Do you always change every dying patient you come across?" I asked softly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No... I save the ones that shouldn't be let go... Right before you died, you told me to just let you... And I couldn't,"I said, shaking m head. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly and wiped the tears from my eyes. "You should have." I whispered.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No,"I said, hugging her gently, rubbing her back,"Luna... There is something about you... Something I can't let go of..."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't hug him back, I just sat still with my eyes closed. "What are you talking about?" I asked softly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know... This is a lot to take in... Uhm, you're probably thirsty, I'll go get you some water, you should rest,"I said, standing up and walking towards the door. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos