Back left
Back right

The Wounded (Ashley and Aeriel)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"C'mon, let's get to sleep,"I said softly, laying down. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Okay.." I said softly, laying down next to him. I got under the blankets and closed my eyes.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The morning was waking us up soon enough. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I took a shower and then got dressed then did my hair and makeup. I got my backpack together then I sighed. Time to go to school.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

I took a shower and then got dressed then did my hair and makeup. I got my backpack together then I sighed. Time to go to school.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I wasn't looking forward to high school again, but I would do anything for Luna, and I was waiting for her at the door. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
As soon as I was done getting ready I walked to the door and looked up at Arthur, sighing softly. "Arthur.. I'm scared.." I whispered.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I wrapped my arms around her waist gently and held her close,"Of what?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I laid my head on his chest gently and closed my eyes. "I don't know.." I whispered.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Have you had any blood yet?"I asked gently, raising an eyebrow as I hugged her close. 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity