Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Wounded (Ashley and Aeriel)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar

I nodded. "Yeah.. I got some when I woke up." I answered with a sigh. I looked up at the clock. "We better go.. To get you registered."

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, don't worry about that, I'll get that all figured out,"I said gently with a nod, leaning in and kissing her gently,"Disappointedt's go..."

When we arrived at the school, it was just like everything other high school I had every been to, and I fit in perfectly. I held her hand gently, people pointing and looking at me curiously. Who's the new guy?

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
News got around that I was back quickly. A lot of people pointed at Arthur and would say stuff like,"That must be the baby daddy." Or they would look at me and say,"How far along are you?" And my response would always be,"Does it look like I'm pregnant?" Then they would #### ##. But a lot were really nice. One of my bestest friends basically attacked me with hugs. 

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and nodded to the people who were nice to her, scowled at those who dissed her. I chuckled and introduced myself to her friends,"I'm Arthur, Luna's boyfriend."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Whenever he would say that, my friends would freak out. They would be like,"Wow he's hot!!!" Or,"Luna!! Why didn't you tell me???"
Soon the bell rang and it was time for first period. Sierra linked arms with me. We are first period buddies. We have Math with Mr. Cardiel. I turned to Arthur. "What's your first period?" I asked.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I have to go register,"I said with a chuckle, leaning in and kissing her gently,"I'll catch up with you soon, alright?"

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and kissed him back. "Alright." I replied and watched as he walked away. "God you are so lucky." Sierra whispered next to me. I chuckled and we walked to math.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Being a vampire comes with advantages... So, I was able to manipulate my way into the school system and get a schedule. I had three of six classes with Luna, and I headed to my first hour, history. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Mr. Caridel was welcoming, and so was most of the people in my math class. But a lot of the time during my first few classes, all I could hear was the mean girls talking about Arthur, both good and bad stuff. And it took everything in my power to not drain them dry.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I caught Luna at lunch and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, taking in her scent, "Hi darling," I whispered gently to her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

Is religion good or bad?

Is religion good or bad?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos