Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Wounded (Ashley and Aeriel)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and looked down at the woman infront of me,"I'll heal her... And him, too. Then I will wipe out their memory... They won't know about the car wreck, or of what you are... You will stay with me, do you understand? You cannot hurt anyone else."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded and sighed softly. "Okay..." Then a sudden anger surged through me. I glared at him. "Why? Why did you have to change me to this? You should have just let me die. It would have been so much easier." I growled.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I swung around and stared into her eyes,"Shut up!"I yelled, placing my hand on her shoulder, pressing her into a chair,"Sit there and shut your face,"I said, turning back to her mother. I leaned in and bite the spot that Luna had taken early, releasing a healing venom. She would stay mortal, but just heal...I stepped back and watched her skin repair itself.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I glared at his back as he worked, my adrenaline pumping hard from anger. I swallowed a lump in my throat and looked down at my lap, biting my lip hard. I clenched my hands into fists, my fingernails digging into my palms.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Her mother woke up soon and I looked deep into  her eyes, which for a moment, turned the same color as mine,"Hey there... It's okay, everything is alright... Your daughter broke up with her idiot boyfriend because he cheated on her... She's perfectly normal, the same little girl she's always been." "Same little girl,"she repeated, nodding. 

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't dare go over there. I just watched, taking deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. Why did all of this have to happen? Why did he have to change me? I feel more pain now then I did during the car wreck..

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I stepped out of the way and her mother smiled when she saw Luna,"Hey honey, what's wrong? Are you okay? You look flushed."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled gently and stood up, going to my mother's side. I took her hand gently. Completely controlled. "I'm fine mom. Everything's okay." I said softly, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and nodded,"We should get her home.."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded and led him towards my home. When we got there I leaned in and whispered in Arthur's hair. "My father is probably still passed out on the floor. Please do something, I don't want my mother to walk in."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

We the Kidz