Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

:PSiLIY & evem01 (Private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
okay now we're ready so now we can make our characters

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Echo Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Powers: Can hurt people without even touching them Other: You will see

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Carter age:18 gender: male look: will put up personalty: is quiet ,seeky, romantic,...and the rest you'll see power: can freeze time other:...uh still thinkin

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo walked along the roof top of a building

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Carter was flat against a wall wearing all black he was here to do a job and apearntly that job involved a gun but it was alright...for him he smirked then quickly remember his job cigar smoke filled the hall comming out of a room the door was closed he sighed and screwed open the air vent crawling through

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo leaped down on to a ledge and crawled through the window into a hallway she too smelled the stink of cigars she soon noticed a boy around her age she raised her hand and caused him to feel enough pain to let him know that this was her mission not his

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Carter gasped quietly he bit his lip and looked back to see a girl probily about 16 or 17 he frowned at her and made time stop right where it was she cloud of smoke stopped the girl didnt even blink he sniled to himself crawling through the vent and into the room everyone was frozen not moving he pulled out a knife

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo unfroze and attacked him by wraping her arms around his neck "I wanna make this quick" she snarled" what are you doing here?" She caused pain along with her arms srangling him

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Carter gasped for air "i..can..really....talk..with...you....strangling...me..can..i?" he looked up at her Carter's face was getting red ".....and...besides...i...thought..i told...Hector...that..i work....alone..in...my...missions..."

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo let him go he fell to the ground and she pinned him down "You know Hector?" She said "I told him the same thing"

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

what kind of sport do you play?

latest videos