Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for me and Vannagirl123

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
So you know about this RP, if you don't remember it's about some random girls/ fans meeting 1D and falling in love with each other. So I will play Liam and you shall play Niall. We each shall also play the girls that will fall in love with them. So I play Liam and a girl that falls for Niall and you will play Niall and the girl that falls for Liam.  We only do forms for the girls. Name: Age: Looks:  Perso: Bio: Other:

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Yuppers! so ok name: amanda jillian (aj) grey age: 16 looks: like my profile picture perso: is funny and loving, bubbly and dancy kinda sarcastic bio: thinks she is a big 1D fan and loves liam, hates harry, because he thinks hes the best when liam is better, she lives in,,, miami florida loves to read and write, is an artist, other: isnt a crazy person that faints when she sees 1D.....

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassidy Daniels or just Cass Age: 16 Looks:my profile picture. Perso: she is prankster, jokester, rebel although she can be impressed and flushed. Somtimes crazy and bubbly.  Bio: She lives in Miami and lives with her stepmom and dad, her hobby is also writing songs and singing; and most of all pranking. Other: She speaks multiple languages and the only way she can really express her feelings is through songs. 

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
ok, ill start then... AJ walks into her room. Her walls are filled with posters. She looks at a spot on her wall that is blank. "Josh, you little turd, give me my poster back!!!!!" she screams to her brother. Niall sighs. It was a long day of signing things, and some more things. But life is tough.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
 Liam came out of the hotel bathroom  posting his last tweet before dinner. " Hey Niall, Nandos?" I ask him. I was hungry after a day of signing. Zayn, Harry and Lou were on the couch. They mumbled in agreement now it was just up to Niall. Cassidy smiled as she listened to one thing then she fell asleep listening to it. She soon woke up again for dinner.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Niall nodded, "yeah sure.". Amanda put another poster up and looked up at her clock. She was late for work. She hopped into her convertible and started it up. She turned on the radio.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(My girlie is ganna meet Niall at a signing)  Liam got into the limo and told the driver their destination, he finally got off and waited until the hostess gave them a table.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(mine is meeting liam at a signing she won from a radio contest) Niall sits down at the table and looks at harry, who is being a showoff again. Aj listens and hears harry on the radio, saying, "Hi guys Im harry styles, your FAVORITE one direction boy," she rolls her eyes. Then they announce that there will be a contest to win  passes to a signing.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can the radio thing be two passes? Maby our girls can be best friends?) Liam rolls his eyes at Harry then Zayn becouse he's checking hi hair in the mirror. He ordered his favorite food and waited for his tacos to come. He ordered tyem with everything.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(Yuppers!) Aj calls the radio station. She was the 15th caller, and she had won the two passes!! (Can the passes be like for going on a cruise, but onedirection was there signing things?)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Welcome back brunostar

Welcome back brunostar

Should abortion be legal?

Should abortion be legal?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos