Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for me and Vannagirl123

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, my girl is asleep right now. Anyways could you be a tad more discriptive?)

Liam ate his tacos but checked hi phone occasionally to see if anyone was talking rudely about them on the interenet. He was really careful of what he does nowadays since broke up with Eleanor. He sighed and bit his crunchy taco. "A hard shell is good to find and a good shell is a hard shell." Stated Harry.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(sure!) AJ littary jumped out of her car and started jumping up and down happily into work. Niall laughed, and ate his taco. He checked his phone once to see who had won the contests. Aj worked until she could go home, and it was around 10 o'clock. She picked up her IPhone and called Cassidy. (ill explain more about it in the next post)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy woke up to the ringing of her iPhone. She heard AJ loud and clear of squealing. "AJ stop jumping around and tell me what happened!" AJ told Cassidy and Cassidy started jumping and squealing around herself.

Liam smiled but it was forced, seeing Eleanor with him just didn't feel right. But he ignored it, then he had an idea for one of their songs. But he decided for it to wait. He silently finished his tacos while everyone else was laughing and talking.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy woke up to the ringing of her iPhone. She heard AJ loud and clear of squealing. "AJ stop jumping around and tell me what happened!" AJ told Cassidy and Cassidy started jumping and squealing around herself.

Liam smiled but it was forced, seeing Eleanor with him just didn't feel right. But he ignored it, then he had an idea for one of their songs. But he decided for it to wait. He silently finished his tacos while everyone else was laughing and talking.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
"I know it's so cool right? It's on a cruise and one direction is gonna be with us, it's like, once in a life time!!!!!!" she said excitedly. "And we don't have to pay for a thinggg!!!"

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy tried to hold back the excitement, "When????" She asked already packing. She threw in her most smeshy clothes. She had the phone on her shoulder against her face. 

Laim sighed as he got back in the limo everyone was having fun but him. He just wished that that special someone.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
"In a week, I think, and it's for like two weeks!!!!!!!" Aj said and she packed up some stuff. "Hang on im gonna hang up and call u back through video so you can see what im packing" aj said.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay" Cassidy replied . She smiled , she couldn't believe that she was going to meet 1D. She soon fell asleep. She kept dreaming that she was helping the Easter bunny put eggs everywhere. (Can we pretend its already next week and the boys already on board???)

Liam fell asleep only in his boxers on his bed. Then suddenly he felt curly hair on his face. "WHAT, HARRY?!" He asked. He rolled his eyes and pushed Harry off his bed playfully. "C'mon dude!" Harry said.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(okay) aj fell asleep and dreamt about their trip. Niall listened to his ipod and fell asleep, dreaming about the trip and who the winners were.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy woke up on the day of the cruise.  She rushed out the door and ran like 5 blocks to AJ's house. She knocked on her door. "AJ!!!!" She said. She just couldn't wait for thi s to happen! She waited impatiently.

Liam was already signing stuff including body parts. He shivered in disgust as he signed a n underarm of a girl. "The things the make us sign these days," he joked Harry, Zayn, and Louis laughed at his remark.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

latest videos