Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

KrissyChey01 and Vannagirl123's PRIVATE Rp.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar

(kay)  Daryll walked through the streets, hoping to find a familer face that wasn't covered in other peoples blood. (lol) Lilly was stuck in school. She had locked herself in the cafeteria kitchen with only her bookbag and class pet, a bunny named oliver. (heh) Ariana was also stuck in school, in a girls locker room with a baseball bat that she found in the gym supplies. (have daylon do some stuff and daryll will find her)(and dont forget about carl!) (lol)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
KrissyChey01_2289360 Lock
KrissyChey01_2289360
StarStar

*Day was busy trying to grab extra supplies in a store, with Carl helping her as he chattered every few minutes. She'd fought off a few walkers. There was some small amounts of blood getting rid of them on her clothes and she tried to smear it away before Daryl caught back up with her. She sighed and ran a hand through her blond curls.*

*Carl smiled at her as he helped throw supples and food in a bag.* You know..I see how you blush around Daryl. I think it's really funny. *Day just looked at him and put a finger on her mouth, but her pale skin blushed.*

(Was that good? XD)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(yeah its good Tongue Out)
Daryl ran to the store and looked for day. He saw Carl. Ariana ran and hid in a locker, trying to make her way to the cafeteria and out the door. She grabbed a back bag and emptied it, looking for things that would make for a good use, she grabbed a empty notebook and a large pack of pens, so she can keep a journal. Lilly filled a clean garbage bag with packaged food and ran out of her school, and ran to a house with a bat at hand.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
KrissyChey01_2289360
StarStar
*Day heard someone come in, and her head shot up. She pulled Carl behind her and he just looked up at her.* What..? *She whispered for him to hush and she walked around the shelves, and nearly ran into Daryl. She jumped back and nearly screamed.* God D-Daryl..You scared me!

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Daryll quieted her. "There is another girl that is surviving,i told her i would find her soon, and she is looking for her little sister. She is a little bit younger than you, day, and her sister is carls age." he wispered. "Now what do we have?"

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
KrissyChey01_2289360
StarStar
*Day sighed and hoisted the bag over her shoulder and she smiled some at Daryl.* You really scared me Daryl! And..We have about a months supply of food and supplies before we have to get some more, if we ration it out. And..Well Carl here's been his usual pain in my butt.

Carl smiled at the thought of other people.* Really? Where are they? We have to go get them!

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Daryl chuckled. "Well, the older one is at her school, and she thinks her sister is at school, too." he answered. "Plus I'm planning to get us a truck. I think we should go to a car dealership and steal some keys before we look for them."

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
KrissyChey01_2289360
StarStar
*She nodded and gave the lighter backpack full of stuff to Carl, then put the heavier one on her back.* Good idea. I think I saw one just a few blocks from here. Looks like the owner got turned. *Shrugs.* A nice Chevy should do us.

*Carl smiled at the thought of finding other people.* Oh I can sneak in and get the keys! I'm little and quick..*Day looked at Daryl, smiling at his handsome face.* He has a point.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Daryl nodded. "Maybe a chevy or any type of a van or something, we are going to have two more people in our group, soon." Daryl went to a section of the store and filled up his pack. He went to what used to be the check out line, and stuff up the rest of the room he had in his pack with greeting cards. "We need some flammable things" he said.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(bumpity bump bump! smile )

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

School start date delayed for B.C public s...

School start date delayed for B.C public s...

latest videos