Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP For Chu and Meh~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
CHU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, CHU! Name Age Looks Silver or Gold Perso Brief bio Other How's that? Ah...I guess we can start with two characters~

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Chu and Meh~

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
This one, right? Name: Adalynn Age: 17 Looks: Adalynn But with brown hair... And NOT those clothes. Silver or Gold: Silver Perso: Adalynn is rebellious, and more of a loner. She's good with magic, and only gentle when she's with friends. Brief Bio: Adalynn's parents were kiIIed by the Golds, she's been on her own ever since. She's never been a slave/servant, and pledges that she never will be. Other: Knows Mag. Name: Damita Age: 19 Looks: Adilene Silver or Gold: Gold Perso: Damita is quiet, and can be cruel sometimes. She's fine with the matter of servants, but sometimes speaks up when her father hurts them. Brief Bio: Damita comes from a wealthy family, and she doesn't know what it's like to be hungry. Other: Mag is her servant. Ta Daaa! xDD

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

PRP For Chu and Meh~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
BAHHHHHHHH!! I'M SO SHORRY! TT.TT I forgot we were going to do the 2Supernatural one.... I don't know how I came up with S&G.... Want to change it or leave it?

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Chu and Meh~

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Nah, I like it.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

PRP For Chu and Meh~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Eh...mebbeh we do 2S some other time~ Now, for some terrible forms! *claps to get down to business* Name: Aiden Williams Age: Eighteen, nineteen-ish Looks: (will post) Silver or Gold: Gold Personality: A little erratic, serious, harsh, snarky/sarcastic, pessimistic, somewhat haughty and cruel, and he likes to taunt people (especially girls) Brief bio: Sometimes he acts a bit like a snobbish rich kid (maybe because he kind of is). He pretty much lives by himself in a mansion, because neither of his parents are ever home (his father is in the war and his mother is doing who even knows...). His father wouldn't allow him to fight because he thinks he's not good enough, so Aiden trains at home. Other: There are a select amount of things he likes--games being one--and pretty much only those things make him happy. (He's supposed to have a Ciel/Aloise kinda thing to him....¦D) Name: "Mag" Defoe Age: Ah...*counts on fingers* *runs out of fingers and patience* Looks: (will post) Silver or Gold: Silver Personality: She has certain sides to her that she only chooses to show certain people--someone in authority (Gold), people she's on the same level as (Silver), the children she's taken care of, and those she really knows. Hardworking, quiet, caring, likes to tease (not meanly), sometimes playful. She sees herself as her least important priority. Brief bio: Her mother died of illness when she was seven, and she finally ran away when she was fifteen. She was captured and sold as a slave a couple years later. Other: The illness both she and her mother had made her blind later. She's good with magic (although a bit rusty) and cares for Shilo. Name: Shilo Wallace Age: Seven Looks: (will post) Silver or Gold: Half and half (she looks mostly Silver) Personality: She's quiet, shy, and timid, although more outgoing with those she knows well. She's perceptive for a child of her age and very smart. Sometimes she comes off as being a little sad and somewhat different than other kids. Brief bio: Her father was fighting in the war, but both her parents were killed when she was five. Mag was friends with her mother, so she takes care of Shilo as her godmother. Other: She tries to help out with the work Damita assigns, but still tries to stay out of the way because she scares her. (XD)

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Chu and Meh~

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm back! I had to eat dinner... Start now?)

~Simon from The Yogscast

PRP For Chu and Meh~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure. You or me?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Chu and Meh~

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(You.)

~Simon from The Yogscast

PRP For Chu and Meh~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Eh...it's not very good, but.... And I think all mine are in Gold now, so...yeah~) Aiden stopped for a moment, sliding his back down the wall after dropping his sword with a clatter that echoed in the empty house. He'd already pushed himself hard to work as he did.... Standing up, went outside. The cold air was nice. "Shilo...get up," Mag whispered, nudging the little girl and pulling up the strap of her nightgown. Shilo groaned but got up after a while. After getting her dressed, she dressed herself too and went to start breakfast.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Chu and Meh~

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Adalynn watched Gold from a distance, staying on the edges of the forest. Her brown hair and clothes blended in with the earth and trees, reminding her to practice. She walked back to her spot in the forest, her eyes focused on the ground in front of her. She wondered how Mag was, and if her 'owner' hurt her yet. She growled at the thought, stopping to glare at a snake crossing in front of her. Damita woke up in her plush bed, feeling sleepy from a good night. She was tempted to go back to sleep, but her growling stomach reminded her to tell Mag to make breakfast. Slipping a robe and slippers on, Damita walked out of her room to find Mag.

~Simon from The Yogscast

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Skittles or Nutella

Watcha Watching (2014)

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

latest videos