x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

← Previous 1
Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar

This is so awkward XD

The comment's wouldn't even let me say Rin or Len Kagamine XD


how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

COMMENTS,

Y U NO WORRRRK?!





"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar

LET'S TRY ONCE AGAIN XD

Rin: *secretly peace signs me* WIN!

Me: *thumbs up* I KNOW, RIGHT

IA: You two are horrible at whispering.

Len: *face palm*

Tako Luka: *jumps onto Lovina's head* yay! *attempts to salute XD*

 


how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

Lovina: Ah! * almost falls over * Get off of me!





"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

(I'm just going to post some words to see if they go to mods xD

Kiss,

love,

Ti Amo,

Te Amo,

######,

####.

ok I'm done xD)





"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

(ok, some more test words xD

FrUk.

Spamano.

Spain.

Romano.

Italy.

Germany.

France.

England.

erm.....

Pasta.

dmn (I said the actual word before and it went was censored :U))





"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

(ok, some more test words xD

FrUk.

Spamano.

Spain.

Romano.

Italy.

Germany.

France.

England.

erm.....

Pasta.

dmn (I said the actual word before and it went was censored :U))

Oh wow XD

Here's how this will go down.

We can just say 'shet' as usual XD

Say dmn... without the 'a'

Say 'as'. We'll figure out the difference using context clues. XD

AND SO ON~ XD


how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

 

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

#

(ok, some more test words xD

FrUk.

Spamano.

Spain.

Romano.

Italy.

Germany.

France.

England.

erm.....

Pasta.

dmn (I said the actual word before and it went was censored :U))

 

 

Oh wow XD

Here's how this will go down.

We can just say 'shet' as usual XD

Say dmn... without the 'a'

Say 'as'. We'll figure out the difference using context clues. XD

AND SO ON~ XD

AND THEN FRUK OHOHO.

but ok xD





"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

 

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

 

 

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

#

(ok, some more test words xD

FrUk.

Spamano.

Spain.

Romano.

Italy.

Germany.

France.

England.

erm.....

Pasta.

dmn (I said the actual word before and it went was censored :U))

 

 

Oh wow XD

Here's how this will go down.

We can just say 'shet' as usual XD

Say dmn... without the 'a'

Say 'as'. We'll figure out the difference using context clues. XD

AND SO ON~ XD

 

 

AND THEN FRUK OHOHO.

but ok xD

Or we can say it like Japan does XD ######.

So close... XD


how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

 

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

 

 

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

 

 

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

#

(ok, some more test words xD

FrUk.

Spamano.

Spain.

Romano.

Italy.

Germany.

France.

England.

erm.....

Pasta.

dmn (I said the actual word before and it went was censored :U))

 

 

Oh wow XD

Here's how this will go down.

We can just say 'shet' as usual XD

Say dmn... without the 'a'

Say 'as'. We'll figure out the difference using context clues. XD

AND SO ON~ XD

 

 

AND THEN FRUK OHOHO.

but ok xD

 

 

Or we can say it like Japan does XD ######.

So close... XD

LOL xD





"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



← Previous 1

latest forum posts

new to this lol

suicide

Lets all lie!

suicide

suicide

suicide

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games