Back left
Back right

angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

You know where we left off~!

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ya. Um..Last post I did... Nara was laying down on the bed bored. <<

 

 "N-No!" Tobi says quickly still blushing.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(You know I replied back just post your reply on here.)

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Itachi slipped a necklace that he had gotten Nara around her neck.

 

Amii stopped swimming and turned around. "Come on, Tobi! I don't care what you can and can't see! Let's go!!"

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"lionajewel" wrote:

Itachi slipped a necklace that he had gotten Nara around her neck.

 

Amii stopped swimming and turned around. "Come on, Tobi! I don't care what you can and can't see! Let's go!!"

"Bu-BUT!!!" Tobi whinned slightly swimming up to her.

Nara looked down at her neck and smileing tackleing and kissing while but first whisperd. "Thanks..!"


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Itachi couldn't help but blush.

 

Amii grabbed Tobi's hand swam with him to the Bay. Her eyes widened. The beach was now filled with Ruby Sand! She almost feinted. It was so pretty!!

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"lionajewel" wrote:

Itachi couldn't help but blush.

 

Amii grabbed Tobi's hand swam with him to the Bay. Her eyes widened. The beach was now filled with Ruby Sand! She almost feinted. It was so pretty!!

"May I open my eyes?" Tobi asked her.

Nara smirked at his blush.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"lionajewel" wrote:

Itachi couldn't help but blush.

 

Amii grabbed Tobi's hand swam with him to the Bay. Her eyes widened. The beach was now filled with Ruby Sand! She almost feinted. It was so pretty!!

You should bring Itachi to YO! house as bday GIFT FOR ME YO!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I'll try!

 

Ami smiled at Tobi, who was looking like he was going to fall down. Ami looked down and remembered ### ####### problem. She quickly grabbed two starfish to take care of that. "Sorry Tobi." She felt really awkward.

 

Itachi fell asleep

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"lionajewel" wrote:

I'll try!

 

Ami smiled at Tobi, who was looking like he was going to fall down. Ami looked down and remembered ### ####### problem. She quickly grabbed two starfish to take care of that. "Sorry Tobi." She felt really awkward.

 

Itachi fell asleep

"I-Its okay." He mumbles going up for air.

Nara was slightly annoyed that he fell asleep.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity