Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2514

Itachi awoke with a jump.

 

Amii went up too and crawled onto the beach. She lay there singing a song she made up. "Every little whisper of the wind is of how I need you. Now I MUST say this is love. And I care about you! I do, I do! For every little whisper of mine is of how I need you."


I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537

"lionajewel" wrote:

Itachi awoke with a jump.

 

Amii went up too and crawled onto the beach. She lay there singing a song she made up. "Every little whisper of the wind is of how I need you. Now I MUST say this is love. And I care about you! I do, I do! For every little whisper of mine is of how I need you."

Nara was still kissing him :3

Tobi listened "You sound pretty!"


You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2514

Amii grinned. "Awww thanks Tobi! You're sweet!" Amii tackled him and kept repeating "I love you Tobi-Kun" a million times.

 

Itachi kissed back. He smirked.


I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537

"lionajewel" wrote:

Amii grinned. "Awww thanks Tobi! You're sweet!" Amii tackled him and kept repeating "I love you Tobi-Kun" a million times.

 

Itachi kissed back. He smirked.

Me: *I come out of NO WHERE MWAHAH!* MYNE!! Back off Ami. Im warning you MWAHHA! *Disapears.*

Tobi ignores (Me xD) and hugs her. "I love you too."

Me: *Comes back* HOLLLDDD UP!! Can you hear me now? *Talks on phone* *Disapears again*

Nara blushes. He was always so rough when it comes to kissing. EVEN ON THE CHEEK!!

 


You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

 

"lionajewel" wrote:

 

Amii grinned. "Awww thanks Tobi! You're sweet!" Amii tackled him and kept repeating "I love you Tobi-Kun" a million times.

 

Itachi kissed back. He smirked.

 

Me: *I come out of NO WHERE MWAHAH!* MYNE!! Back off Ami. Im warning you MWAHHA! *Disapears.*

 

Tobi ignores (Me xD) and hugs her. "I love you too."

Me: *Comes back* HOLLLDDD UP!! Can you hear me now? *Talks on phone* *Disapears again*

Nara blushes. He was always so rough when it comes to kissing. EVEN ON THE CHEEK!!

 


You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2514

Amii gasps. "You said 'I' and and not 'Tobi'!!!" She fangirl screams.

 

Itachi: Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe... We should go get something to eat.
 


I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537

"lionajewel" wrote:

Amii gasps. "You said 'I' and and not 'Tobi'!!!" She fangirl screams.

 

Itachi: Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe... We should go get something to eat.
 

"But I dont wannnnaa!!!" Nara whins..

 

Tobi's eye twitches... "Tobi loves you?"


You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2514

Amii giggles. "TOBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams and glomps him. "I'm sorry! I'm like... SUPER HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Okay. What do you wanna do?" Itachi raises and eyebrow.


I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7537

"lionajewel" wrote:

Amii giggles. "TOBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams and glomps him. "I'm sorry! I'm like... SUPER HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Okay. What do you wanna do?" Itachi raises and eyebrow.

Nara thinks for a secound. "Um... I dont know.??"
 

Tobi patted her hair. "I think you should lay off the candy okay?" Tobi said quietly carrying her bridial style


You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2514

Amii frowned. "Hyperness is gone."

 

Itachi jumped up. "Let's get a pet!"


I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

How tall are u?

Hello i'm jake :)

latest videos