Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2514
Itachi frowned. "Uhh. I'm sorry. Am I being too loud? Maybe it would help if I slept beside you." Itachi laid beside Nara.

Amii kissed Tobi back as she felt her heart stop beating. She had her eyes closed the entire times because even just kissing Tobi felt like heaven. When the kiss ended, Amii opened her eyes and blushed. She caught a quick glimpse of Tobi's face and she had to admit, Tobi was...well... Smexy. Amii smiled.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7388


"lionajewel" wrote:


Itachi frowned. "Uhh. I'm sorry. Am I being too loud? Maybe it would help if I slept beside you." Itachi laid beside Nara.



Amii kissed Tobi back as she felt her heart stop beating. She had her eyes closed the entire times because even just kissing Tobi felt like heaven. When the kiss ended, Amii opened her eyes and blushed. She caught a quick glimpse of Tobi's face and she had to admit, Tobi was...well... Smexy. Amii smiled.
Tobi blushed bent down grabbing his mask off the ground putting it on."U-um...." He stuttered.


Nara sat up slightly. "No your not being too loud its okay. It's just I can't really sleep for some reason."

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7388

"angelkittykat11" wrote:





"lionajewel" wrote:




Itachi frowned. "Uhh. I'm sorry. Am I being too loud? Maybe it would help if I slept beside you." Itachi laid beside Nara.




Amii kissed Tobi back as she felt her heart stop beating. She had her eyes closed the entire times because even just kissing Tobi felt like heaven. When the kiss ended, Amii opened her eyes and blushed. She caught a quick glimpse of Tobi's face and she had to admit, Tobi was...well... Smexy. Amii smiled.
Tobi blushed bent down grabbing his mask off the ground putting it on."U-um...." He stuttered.


Nara sat up slightly. "No your not being too loud its okay. It's just I can't really sleep for some reason."

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2514
"Alright. Well, let's take a walk or something. We can go visit your sister..?" Itachi asked.

Amii grinned cutely. "Tobi-Kun you're really cute..." She says sheepishly.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7388

"lionajewel" wrote:

"Alright. Well, let's take a walk or something. We can go visit your sister..?" Itachi asked.


Amii grinned cutely. "Tobi-Kun you're really cute..." She says sheepishly.

"Sure why not. I haven't talked to her in awhile." Nara said getting out of bed and started stretching her arms.


Tobi grinned cheekly "Thank you Amii-Chan." 

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2514
Itachi held out his hand for Nara. "I bet she'll be thrilled to see you again."

Amii walked beside Tobi. "Where to next? We can go train!"

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7388

"lionajewel" wrote:

Itachi held out his hand for Nara. "I bet she'll be thrilled to see you again."


Amii walked beside Tobi. "Where to next? We can go train!"
"Tobi wants to trainn!! Big Grin " Tobi said excitedly.

Nara held his hand softly. "Yeah! And ill be thrilled to see her! She grinned slightly.. Did I even tell her I have two kids now? If I didn't, oh gosh, I wonder what she will sayy.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2514
Amii clapped excitedly. "Oooo and you're REALLY strong too! I love seeing you fight... I dueled with Konan a couple of times... I won. I want to show you some of my techniques... I don't think you've ever seen me fight before... You were there but... I don't think you really ever paid attention... And if you did... You're really good at concealing it."

Itachi did a teleportation jutsu and suddenly Nara and Itachi were in front of Tobi... And Amii, who was looking down a little sadly.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7388

"lionajewel" wrote:

Amii clapped excitedly. "Oooo and you're REALLY strong too! I love seeing you fight... I dueled with Konan a couple of times... I won. I want to show you some of my techniques... I don't think you've ever seen me fight before... You were there but... I don't think you really ever paid attention... And if you did... You're really good at concealing it."


Itachi did a teleportation jutsu and suddenly Nara and Itachi were in front of Tobi... And Amii, who was looking down a little sadly.
"AMII! Big Grin" Nara glomped Amii and hugged her tight. "Hiiii!!!" she also smiled like really big and creepy like. xD

"Tobi seen Amii fight. Tobi Thinks Amii tough and strong. Tobi thinks Tobi can learn from Amii too!" Tobi smiled at Amii then looked at Itachi. "hi."

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2514
Amii hugged Nara back just as tight. "SISSY!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!?? Oh my I have missed you SO much!!! What have you been up to!!?? Did you know that I date Tobi? He's so sweet to me! We HAVE to catch up!!" Amii turns to Tobi for a minute. "Aw.. Really Tobi? You're so sweet! What did you want to learn? I'll teach you anything you wanna know, love!"

Itachi muttered a soft "Hello." to Tobi.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what are you being for halloween?

what are you being for halloween?

50 posts today!

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

I've run out of invisible ink

Lets all lie!

latest videos