Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"lionajewel" wrote:

Amii hugged Nara back just as tight. "SISSY!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!?? Oh my I have missed you SO much!!! What have you been up to!!?? Did you know that I date Tobi? He's so sweet to me! We HAVE to catch up!!" Amii turns to Tobi for a minute. "Aw.. Really Tobi? You're so sweet! What did you want to learn? I'll teach you anything you wanna know, love!"

Itachi muttered a soft "Hello." to Tobi.
"I MISSED YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And, okay! When do you want to catch up? " Nara asked Amii...

Tobi looked back at Amii. "Tobi says  it really doesn't matter aslong as Tobi can spend more time with Amii."

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ummm... How about..NOW!!!! Are you and Itachi engaged yet? Did you two.. Nevermind.,. Let's go get some ramen!! And Tobi I think that is so sweet!!!" Amii says and turns around to tackle Tobi and shower him with kisses.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"lionajewel" wrote:

"Ummm... How about..NOW!!!! Are you and Itachi engaged yet? Did you two.. Nevermind.,. Let's go get some ramen!! And Tobi I think that is so sweet!!!" Amii says and turns around to tackle Tobi and shower him with kisses.
"Actually- Never mind! Sure okay! Ahehhehee... Nara laughed nervously.

"Hehehehehehhehehe!" Tobi giggled like a school girl kinda.

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Itachi looked at Nara.

Amii smirked. "My birthday is tomorrow...Tobi...", she said getting off of him and walking to the ramen shop.

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"lionajewel" wrote:

Itachi looked at Nara.

Amii smirked. "My birthday is tomorrow...Tobi...", she said getting off of him and walking to the ramen shop.
  Nara folded her arms slightly and walked next to Ami. "Oh yeahh! I almost forgot.. aheheeheh.................. ill  be quiet...now...... " Nara mumbled the last parts slightly...

"Tobi thought you only have one birth day. o: " Tobi was shocked slightly.

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Amii almost fell onto Nara, for she was laughing very hard. "Oh my goddess Tobi! Hahahaha!!! Okay let's put it this way... The annisversary of the day I was born is tomorrow. Got it?"

Itachi glared at oxygen, just cause he can. (LOLZ)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"lionajewel" wrote:

Amii almost fell onto Nara, for she was laughing very hard. "Oh my goddess Tobi! Hahahaha!!! Okay let's put it this way... The annisversary of the day I was born is tomorrow. Got it?"

Itachi glared at oxygen, just cause he can. (LOLZ)
(LOL )
"Ohhhh. Okay. Happy annisversary..?" Tobi said.

Nara giggled slightly

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Amii just about died laughing. "Hahaha! Tobi, I love you so much."

Itachi smiled. "Hey, are we gonna get going soon?"

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"lionajewel" wrote:

Amii just about died laughing. "Hahaha! Tobi, I love you so much."

Itachi smiled. "Hey, are we gonna get going soon?"
"I don't....." Nara noticed a ruffle in the bushes from the corner of her eye. "know..." She mumbled and frowned."Hey, im going to go.. erm.. see something... Don't follow me please." Nara started to run off in the trees. "Was it her?? No it can't be... I destroyed her! Wait..or did I? I think I did......? Oh god..."

"Great she noticed me! Ugh!" ??? Whispered. "S-sorry I didn...." "There's no time for this! We have to go.. It's almost time.." ??? Whispers and runs off in the bushes. ??? follows ???.

"o.o oka-" Before Tobi could finish he was shot in the back with a sleeping dart. Tobi fell to the ground and disappeared in the sand.

Hinata was walking and she was suddenly feeling alot of pain. She screamed and passes out.

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Amii looked around, confused as ever. She saw Tobi fall to the ground. Her eyes widened. "T-Tobi? Tobi-Kun! Oh no!!" She sees the dart. "Ugh. Naarraa!"

Itachi frowned. "How great. A sleeping dart. Well Amii, you'd better go take care of him and hide before you get hit yourself."

"B-But..Where's Nara?" Amii asked. "And don't worry, I always have a shield up around me of some sort."

"I'm gonna go find her." Itachi walked around looking for Nara. He didn't bother looking for whoever shot the dart.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which new style is going right now?

FOOTBALL FTW!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Kinda dumb question

FOOTBALL FTW!

Kinda dumb question