Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

angelkittykat11's and lionajewels Private RP...BEWARE! BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Nara rested her legs for a second by sitting on a branch. "Oh brother. Not this again. I don't even think Ami remembers this.. I mean I did make her forget but.." She sighed getting up again and started jumping on branch and branch..

Shino walked to Ami. "Hey Amii, do you know what happen to Hinata? She's in the hospital... I don't know what happen but I just found out. " 

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Amii remembers nothing but squeals with joy, seeing her best friend. "Shino-Kun! What happened to her?" Her eyes sadden...

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"lionajewel" wrote:

Amii remembers nothing but squeals with joy, seeing her best friend. "Shino-Kun! What happened to her?" Her eyes sadden...
" I don't know.. All I heard was that someone found her on the ground bleeding. I thought you knew something so I came to ask you." Shino folded his arms slightly.

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
She glares at her friend. "What-Don't tell me you think I had something to do with it?" Amii looks slightly offended.

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"lionajewel" wrote:

She glares at her friend. "What-Don't tell me you think I had something to do with it?" Amii looks slightly offended.
Shino shook his head and blushed slightly. " Uh.... no, no, no. I just thought you maybe could have known what happen to her." He put his hands in his pockets in his hoodie. "Sorry if I offended you in anyway."

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
//Wanna take Tobi and make him Madara?//

Amii's smile returned. "Well, I don't know what happened to her. Maybe we should visit her and make sure she's okay." Amii heard a wailing in the distance... "Tobi?", she thought out loud.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word